Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message from my Scooter Bug - still miss him 3 months later

Scooter Bug - 6 months later

I've been wondering when I would dream of my baby boy. 1 month. That's when he came to me in my sleep.

This is the message I got. I had to come find it. This was playing in my dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BQoJDHZsGM

I love you so much my sweet boy. Thank you for giving me so much true, unconditional love. You're the only one in my life that has. I miss you... I will see you again someday.

Lyrics:
    A hundred days have made me older
    Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
    A thousand lies have made me colder
    And I don't think I can look at this the same
    But all the miles that separate
    Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    And I dream about you all the time
    But you're still with me in my dreams
    And tonight it's only you and me

The miles just keep rollin'
    As the people leave their way to say hello
    I've heard this life is overrated
    But I hope that it gets better as we go

I think about you baby

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
    It gets hard but it won't take away my love
    And when the last one falls
    When it's all said and done
    It gets hard but it won't take away my love

I think about you baby
    Last edited by Scooter's Mom; 07-22-2010 at 10:40 PM.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

My photo editing skills are very rusty, but I reinstalled PSP and gave this a go...

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

That was beautiful.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

There are a hundred ways that Our Angels let us know that they are watching over us.

My Found and Porch Cats have led me to Free Jackets, Furniture and always make sure that I know where the good food deals are.

I found a beautiful Blanket on the street which was so comfortable and just Michael Size!!!
    I know that his Angel Friends left that there for me to find so their Friend would be cozy.
    I hear the Scooter Bug held an old fashioned Beach Party for the Awesome Angels and everyone had lots to eat and warm sand to lie on.
    And I have a feeling thats where you will all meet , on a Beach with Lots of Food, Friends and Love!! And everyone will be singing that wonderous Song.
    One Fine Day.
    Love is Furrever!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-06-2010 at 09:16 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your graphic is lovely and I also love that song. As long as we keep our pets in our hearts, they never really do leave us. It has been 5 months since Casey went to the Rainbow Bridge. I still feel her presence. Her favorite spot was on the couch in my living room. After I read your post I thought how much comfort I have in being in that room. A lot of nights I just look over at the empty couch and smile because I know she is still there.

I can still "feel" my dear, departed kitties in my arms. I know this sounds crazy, but if I close my eyes, I can hold any of them in my arms. I can feel each one's weight, fur, and that special way of laying in your arms that each one had. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I hear the Moose Pigeon Purr all the time and I can hear the Siamese Six Pack on their bed as they mew at each other and jostle for position.
    And I know My Angels are with me and when I go to dine out at a Super Market Deli, I know they are all choosing their selections before joing me at my table.
    And I know that they love their trips to the Mall Food Courts as I cna hear them meeowing and barking all the way.
    I can still hear Precious as she rasps her meeow and feel Mr Scrappy on my chest as he licks my chin.
    Our Love is Furr Ever
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I went into the pantry and was organizing and rearranging. I got to the kitty food shelf and burst into tears. Daddy-hooman came running to make sure I was okay. All I could do was point at the little sets of kitty food cans - all in sets of 3. One for each kitty. I've given the kitties canned food since you've been gone, and it never affected me like it did the other day.

I miss you more than ever my sweet Scooter snuggle bug. You were my best friend, when I didn't have any others. I wish I could feel you here with me.

Hugs to you, Crystal! Love that song you heard. Scooter is watching over you, never fear, he would never leave you.

What a beautiful tribute to Scooter Bug. What a handsome boy he was.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hugs to you! I find myself crying as the oddest things remind me of Morgan. Sometimes when I open a can of tuna and there isn't a kitty at my feet crying for some it makes my eyes leak. Other small things like that do the same thing and not the same thing every time.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

It has been over 3 months since you went away. I keep seeing you, there at the vets office laying so still. I didn't want to leave you there. I gave you my best and softest towel to sleep wrapped up in.

I cry a lot. I'm so sad that you aren't in my life anymore. You were my best friend... nothing will ever be the same.

I miss you my sweet baby.

the hurt never goes away.....and we never forget.....sending you understanding thoughts...

Thanks to PCB!

Thank you.

My other pets love me, and I love them. But the bond I had with my Scooter Bug... oh my gosh, it's like nothing I've ever experienced before... nor am i likely to again. It was so special.

It's been 6 months since I held you. 6 months where I look at my pictures of you and hold them close... knowing that is as close as I'll get to you again.

I love you my sweet snuggly boy. I miss you more than anything.