Thread: Oreo

Oreo

What a delight you are, Oreo! I just love playful cats (I have one super playful Somali model) and you sound like you have a real sense of humour! Retrieving is one good way to train your owner - keeps them fit. Best of all, get them going when they are watching their favourite TV show.

Of course, Oreo, independent one minute, affectionate the next. Keep'em guessing! And as for training - forget it. Why bother when you can just sit and wait, looking like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. Works all the time, I'd say. The only thing I'll whisper in your precious ears is that a silent miaow can work miracles. Just a suggestion - and keep an eye out for the Silent Miaow by Paul Gallico - it has step by step instructions!

White and dirt are not a good mix, and I guess you have to keep up the grooming. I can only say that you are just pristine in your photo!

Congrats on being our super cool Oreo, Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Adorable Oreo

Hello Oreo,

You are really really cute. That was a good picture of you inside that box. My cat likes boxes, too, but not for sitting in, instead she likes to chew them.

I am very happy to say "Happy COTD!" Make sure your humans know that today is your specail day.

Oreo

Well of course you want to get dirty; that's the only way to discover new things, isn't it? You're very cute; love the "box house". Enjoy your special day today.

Oreo, there's nothing better than a playful kitty kat. My RB Puddy liked to jump out at people too except that she'd hide under a table cloth and wait for as long as necessary. I'd love to see you jump out of a box and startle someone. That would make a great video. Although your human says that you like to get dirty, you sure do look bright and clean in your photos. Such a pretty girl as you deserves your day as COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Happy COTD, Oreo Enjoy your special day with lots of treats.

What a Smart Cookie you are Oreo, and you are such a clever Cat to find a game that you and your Family can share!
    You are the Invisible Cat in the box and anyone who comes near you is fair game for your gentle paw pats, and its a game that you can both enjoy!!
    We Found Cats love our boxes too, and Our dads always bringing them home from the Market.

You are such a Big Lovely Lady , and we see that you are in the Snowy Area of Canada , we hope that its not too cold there.
    We wish it was Spring too so we can go out in Our EBT Enclosure!!!

We Fellow Catadians All send a Glad to Know You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Owesome Oreo!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo's Person
    she brings right back just like a dog...a rough and tough cat...halfway between affectionate and independent... she loves getting dirty... She's a special cat!
    Oh my goodness, Oreo! I bet your days are full of fun being rough 'n' tough, learning tricks, retrieving and getting dirty! Your people will have to be on their toes. You are very beautiful and I enjoyed seeing the affectionate side of you, too! Happy Cat of the Day! Hugs and snuggles to you and your grey tabby sister!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, Oreo!

You are a cutie...nevermind getting the white fur dirty, eh? I know that you will get those tricks down - most people don't know that cats can be trained to do tricks too, without treats or food!
    (My kitties give kisses when asked, and one holds a paw out to shake when you say hello)!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Oreo!

Oreo you certainly are gorgeous!!!

I love your box picture. It must be fun to live with you and have you jump out!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sure are a pretty girl, Oreo! Your white fur looks spotless clean. I like your kitty house; my cats like playing in boxes too. Oreo, you are a great COTD and tell your family to give you some special treats to celebrate!

Hi there Oreo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a pretty, pretty girl you are, one who's not afraid to get down and get dirty we hear! And I see you're one of those box lovers; my boy too! Something about nesting in boxes, and bathroom sinks, you kitties just can't seem to resist! I'm so impressed with the tricks you and your person are working on, Oreo! Pretty ambitious, but I have a feeling you're well up to the task! I'm so happy for you and your fursister, finding your way to such a wonderful, caring and loving forever home! It's great to know that two such deserving kitties will no nothing but love and good times, all the days of their lives! Hope you're both enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Please have your person give you both, some hugs and kisses for me! And oh! An early Happy Birthday to you too, precious Oreo!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-22-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~