I don't think she is old enough NOT to poo overnight. In your initial post, you had mentioned she will pee on the paper, but not poop. So I was addressing that bit. Sorry if I confused things!

When I say moving the paper, I eman it stays in one place for 3 or 4 days, then it move 3 inches. Stays there 4 days then moves. Always moving in the direction of the door. When it moves outdoors, no, you don't leave the door open. At that point, the "ideal" is that she lets you know she needs to get to that paper!

Grass holds scent. My dogs go outside and I tell them, "do your busies!" (business) They will sniff around to find a scent and pee. So you need to remove the scent from all of the area except where you want the dogs to go.

They also see "pee poles" which are like a stake. You put that in the ground and the dogs will only pee around the area of the pole. It is another training tool for outside. Or you can make one. Get a sturdy stick / branch, rub it with some of the urine from the newspaper to transfer the scent, and put that in the ground where you want them to go.

If the pee is killing off the grass, another option is to go around and pour 1 point of water on the spot they pee on, immediately after they pee. This will dilute it enough that the grass won't die off. With 4 dogs, I can't do this. But I have 2 friends, with 1 and 2 dogs and they do this - their grass is always green.

So there are many ways to get to the point you want.