Thread: Some Miscellaneous Pictures Of All 4 of My Girls

Some Miscellaneous Pictures Of All 4 of My Girls

Piper watching birds:

Piper watching Philly watch birds:

Piper and Philly watching birds:

Piper and Philly watching each other:

Piper, Kit and Molly snuggled on the couch:

Philly:

Piper, doing an impression of her Mommy when she heard another snow storm was coming last week!

Kit:
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Molly, Piper and Kit enjoying the sun:

The sisters, Kit in back, Molly in front:

Molly (b&w) and Piiper enjoying the sun:

Philly (black w/white) and Piper enjoying the sun.

Philly, my oldest girl, who will be 5 in April:

Piper, my youngest girl who will be 2 in March:

Wow she looks just like my Neko!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Isn't there a catolympic event of synchronized sleeping????

Mom: Your kitties are so beautiful and I just love Kit's mustache. Please give them all smoochies from Canada. Thank you for sharing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

MT4FF, your kitties are just beautiful. Precious! I love the pictures of them in the sunlight! Please give them some hugs and snuggles from me!

Thank you,
    elyse

Do you think we'll get chicken for supper tonight, Piper?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Neko1, it took us 28 years to get a gray kitty. It's one color kitty we'd never had. Piper was one of the Barn Kitty Family members and as soon as I discovered her, I knew she'd stay with us.

Slick, thank you for the compliments on my girls! I'm ALWAYS taking pictures...it's a wonder they haven't hid the batteries or the camera or something by now! LOL!

Elyse, thank you for the compliments on my girls.

Piper's advances of play & friendship aren't always met with kindness from Philly. Philly still can't decide if Piper is friend or foe, it's been nearly 2 years now since Piper joined us! At least they don't out-and-out fight.

What a beautiful fur family you have!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you Mary!

Oh Pat they are lovely photos and gorgeous kitties! I love the first pic of Piper intently looking out the window. Her eyes are beautiful.
    Does Philly just have that one white patch on his chest? He is a handsome boy. And, Kit's moustache markings are so unique. Also the one of Philly sleeping is so dear. I just love to see sleeping kitties. Thanks for sharing your pics. I am at work and thinking about my kitties all at home sleeping in their respective spots around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Oh Pat they are lovely photos and gorgeous kitties! I love the first pic of Piper intently looking out the window. Her eyes are beautiful.
    Does Philly just have that one white patch on his chest? He is a handsome boy. And, Kit's moustache markings are so unique. Also the one of Philly sleeping is so dear. I just love to see sleeping kitties. Thanks for sharing your pics. I am at work and thinking about my kitties all at home sleeping in their respective spots around the house.

Helen, Thank you for the compliments on my girls!
    Philly is a girl. She also has white on her underside, I call it "bikini markings".
    Kit's mustache helped name her litter at my vets' adoption center. When they get foster kittens/ferals in, they give them a "category" then name all the kittens to fit it. Kit's litter was "The German Litter"...she was called Kitler, and her sister, now my Molly, was called "Puss-oulini"! My husband liked the Kitler name so we kept it but mostly shorten it to Kit, or Kit-Kit or Kit-Kat. I usually only use Kitler when I'm chastising her for being naughty!

Thats I think that we all want is to be happy and lie in the sun , knowing that we have full bowls and clean litter boxes and bedsto lie on , and our Guardians to love us.
    This is Paradise for All Animals . Heaven On Earth and we pray that All Animals will find this if not on Earth.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aweee they are all so Adorable & Sweet.. Yup I can see they are all camera shy..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Pat,

Your cats are so beautiful and those pictures are great!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!