Thread: Free animated Dog eCards

Free animated Dog eCards

We just started offering animated Dog eCards at Nothin' Butt Dogs. So far we're upto 2 Valentine's Day cards and 1 Birthday one. Gotta say the Birthday one turned out especially cute. Judes and I are having a blast creating these, so there should be more to come, covering other holidays and sentiments in the near future. The best part is they're Free! So even if you think they sucketh, they're still...Free! I'll try to update this post as we add new ones. Click below to check out our current ones:

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

LOL! Oh my gosh, those are CUTE! I'll be sending those out fur sure! And I saw the "nothin but penguins" -- perfect for my penguin-herding Jack a-roo!

Thanks pat!

Jack herding penguins? Okay we need video of that, because that sounds too funny.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Love the website, the cards, the butts... it is all very cool and cute. Ever think about branching out and doing cats?

Quote Originally Posted by ParNone View Post
    Thanks pat!

Jack herding penguins? Okay we need video of that, because that sounds too funny.
    Ask & ye shall receive! The file's too big to upload here, but check it out our blog!

http://sscyber-sibes.blogspot.com/20...ng-skills.html

Thanks happylabs! Actually we did a sketch a long time ago for cats, but never finished it. Not sure why. Sidetracked with dog breed requests probably. We'll resurrect it though and I'll post once it makes it onto products.

LOL Pat. Jack is too cute! We may have to figure out a way to incorporate a Husky Penguin Herder into an animation.

Just added another Free animated eCard for St. Patrick's Day. Check it at Nothin' Butt Dogs to find out what happens when you mix green beer, drool, a Jack Russell and a Basset Hound together.

What happens when a Labrador has a little too much alone time on his paws? I'll give ya a hint. It involves destruction and a whole lot of screaming. Check out this FREE eCard for Mother's Day at:

http://nothinbuttdogs.net/sendcard/index.php

So what happens when Mom gets a say so in Dad's Dog? Check out our FREE animated dog eCard for Father's Day to find out:

Very cute! Dad's not on the Internet, though ...
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen! Is your Dad anti-internet or have trouble with the concept? We just got my 92 year old Grandmother an iPad, to help her with communicating with us, but we're having a heck of a time getting her to understand that all she has to do is touch an icon to open something.

Dad knows enough to know he doesn't need or want Internet access. If anything is really important, he can call one of us to check the Internet for him. He had a VERY hard time with AOL when my mother was ill, as they kept refusing to cancel the account, even though my mother was dying from Lou Gehrig's disease, and in a nursing home unable to use a computer in any way. After many phone calls, and him mentioning the Attorney General, they finally stopped billing him and cancelled the account, but it was a bad experience for him.

He know all abut the Internet, just knows he doesn't need or want it!
    I've Been Frosted