Thread: Tubster Panther and His Pals all Eating it Up!

Tubster Panther and His Pals all Eating it Up!

Hes sleeping and eating on the maine bed!!!

And fitting right in very well

And its getting close to the Big Fellows 5th Gotcha Day!!!
    My Big Ebony Teddy Bear!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awee all is having some good yummy for the tummy..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

He's a big, handsome fella, isn't he? How much does he weigh? He makes the other Found Cats look small in comparison. I'm glad he's fitting in.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Tubster Panther and Pals, it looks like all is well at the Found Cats' Paradise! HUGS!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AWWW Gary, it is so clear how well taken care of your cats are and I just have to add, "A little spoiled also," but they deserve it.

Great pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I believe that Tubster Panther tips the Toledoes at 1 stone 10 or 24 Pounds.
    Hes truly such a Gentle Cat and he and Miquelito have such great rassling mathes!!
    They look serious but its all in Good Clean Fun!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 02-24-2010 at 09:45 AM.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Wow! 24 lbs! My Ming is big, but he is barely 20 lbs. Of course, a lot of that is excess weight. He is on meds that really beef him up. I should have the money to get the pics of my boys developed by the end of this month. My car has just drained every last penny I have had for the last three months.

I would have to say that Tubster Panthers carrying a few extra pounds around although he no longer eats as though the wolfs at the door!!!
    He used to take no prisoners at the food dish , but realizes that I always keep the dishes full!!!!

Ming is not really a big eater. Mac is. He eats till he pukes darn near every day. He then goes back and fills up again. He only weighs about 7 pounds, if that. I want his secret!

Hi again, Tubster Panther and all the Found Kitties! please allow your dad to give you some petting from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elyse , I will thoroughly Pet All The Found Cats and let them know that it came from My Dream Cats Meeowmie In Law!!
    You will be able too hear their Purrs from Illinois!!!

Haha, they are sure enjoying that dish of food My Kalypso just loves any food I give her too! It's great to see the kitties

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo