Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luscious Lexi

Luscious Lexi

I was so taken with Lexi's photo when I went to the COTD site. She is such a beatiful Tortie girl with those huge green eyes and that Mona Lisa smile!

Lexi, I have a problem eater - my Burmese, Monte Carlo - who used to graze all day, but now he is on a similar regime to you, and is fit enough to chase my baby Jorja around the house.

Your parents obviously love you so much and they know that less is best, especially when it comes to weight. It's plain to see that they want you around for many more years of sweetness and loud purrs. How sweet that you curl up with your mom!

To our very beautiful, sweet and luscious Lexi, Cat of the Day, we wish you lots of treats and more cuddles than you could ever count!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Lexis, don't feel so bad. My Ming also has a big grazing problem. He weighs about 20 lbs. and could stand to lose about 5 pounds. He is a very large cat, so I don't want him being any lighter than that. I can't restrict his eating because his housemate, Mac, needs to put on weight! jMac is about 13 years old and needs to put on a few. He weighs about 7 lbs. maybe less. I live in a one bedroom apartment, so I really don't have a lot of options. Good luck on your weight loss. You are truly a beautiful girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Lexi, you are such a cute cat!I love your Tortie fur and bright green eyes.

I'm glad that your humans got you from the animal shelter and put you on a diet.

Happy COTD, Sweetie!Today is your specail day so you can eat a little more than usaul.

Lexi

Poor girl, who knows what your situation was like at the shelter; maybe you had to scrabble for your food; not knowing when you'd eat again. Anyway, stay healthy; you are so pretty that we want you here for a long time to come.

Lexi you are a beautiful tort indeed... what a fabulous coat you have!! And your gorgeous green eyes are amazing!! Sounds like you have great humans who care alot about your well being... it must be hard for them to resist giving treats to that pretty face!!

What a pretty girl!

My Muffin was found as a 5 year old; declawed and cast out of her home. She was so thin that at first we thought she was a kitten. We took her in, and in less than a year she ballooned to 19 pounds. Our vet gave us all kinds of very expensive weight reduction foods. We played that game for 3 years with no change.

Please look into the raw diet for Lexi. Just Google feline raw diet. We use the Better in the Raw supplement. You make the food yourself, and freeze it. It is actually cheaper than canned food.

Muffin gets a half cup, morning and night, and she is now down to 13 pounds. Best of all, her constant shedding has stopped, and she is so active that she brings toys to us so she can play fetch when we throw them. Give the raw diet a try. No more stinky cans, or stinky litter boxes. Even their toilet duties smell less. Our vet couldn't believe the change.

Have a great day, Lexi!

Lexi, what a gorgeous Tortie you are! Love your green eyes and your beautiful coloring. I can't imagine that such a sweet face would ever think of getting into trouble. Good luck on your weight loss goal. We're rootin' for ya! Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful Lexi congrats on being COTD! You are such a beautiful girl with the most amazing green eyes. Enjoy your day

What a Big Bundle of Love you are Lovely Lexi!
    What a shame that your first Guardians let you get that heavy and lethargic , and then abandon you at a shelter when you became ill.
    Thank God your new Family saw your potential and took you in and helped you get down to a trim and slim Cat, one who can truly enjoy life.

And you are slowly getting into shape , which means that you will truly be able to enjoy your life more , and that you will be a valuable and beloved and beautiful family member for many yeras to come!!!

We at the Found Cats Hotel salute and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Day
    Lovely Lexi!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy COTD, Lexi. My human is trying to diet and she is often crabby because of it. I know you don't have that problem. Enjoy your special day. I hope that you can have one special treat for the day.

WOW - what a beautiful cat you are Lexi! Extraordinary colors and intent look. We really enjoyed "meeting" you today and applaud yet another rescued kitty! The best pets are rescued pets! Congrats on being a most delightful COTD...hope you live a long, happy life with all the love you can stand!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org
    and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Lexi thanks you all...

She is on a measured raw food diet, and in the evening gets one or two greenies as a bedsnack (her dietary vice). That has helped so much wth her overall health. We look forward to another decade (at least) of life with Lexi.

Oh my Lexi your so Stunning with Beauty.. Torties are my favorite.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lexi you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

You look purrfect to me in your wonderful picture, very happy and content. I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Lexi! With that coat of many colors, those sparkling sea green eyes, that Mona Lisa smile, you truly are a work of art! What a stunning beauty you are...inside and out! And I have a feeling your Mommy only began to touch upon the countless ways you are her Cat of the Day...every single day! I'm so happy to hear you're now in the the loving arms of a human willing to dish out a little tough love, helping you to get into tip top shape! I know, diets are no fun, but nothing beats the thought of many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years with your devoted Mommy, right Lexi? Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Lexi! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Please ask her to share a few extra hugs and kisses with you, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~