Thread: Mango

Mango

Good morning Mango and I am so honored to be the first one to compliment you on this beautiful morning. Actually I was getting up for school and decided not to wait and compliment the pets now instead of after school but why does that matter lol. I'd love to hear you whistle sometime! You are such a beautiful bird, your colors are amazing. I hope you have many happy years ahead with all of your roomates!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

What a precious little boy you are, Mango!!! I would bet you tackle the real songs in no time!!! But just hearing you whistle would be such a pleasure!!!

We love our Cockatiels too, and I just know my Roger and Millie would have such a wonderful time talking with you too!!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Mango!! What a glorious photo!! You have the most precious little face I've never seen a birdie show so much expression. You are SO beautiful! You plumage, your glowing "mango" cheeks are as cheery and bright as a burst of sunshine! I'm sure in time you'll be mastering those tunes and whistling your little heart out! Congrats to you, Mango! Today is your very special day and I hope you enjoy every minute of your fame and notoriety!! Yay, Mango, Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good morning sweet Mango! Aren't you a ray of sunshine greeting us today? I think if I had seen you, I would beg to have you live with me too! I know that your human will be telling you about your special honor all day. And I bet there are some extra treats in store for you today too! Enjoy every minute of it!

Good Morning Mango, I must say you have stolen my heart this morning. What a handsome, beautiful bird you are. Your coloring is just breathtaking. I'm sure your whistling will be perfect one of these days, it just takes a little time to perfect it. I'll bet those kisses that you give your companion are very sweet and look at all the other birdie friends you have there, and a frog.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Mango Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Although I love seeing all the pets on Pet of the Day, I love to seeing birds most..especially the cockatiels......Mango what an adorable face and expression you have in your photo...you're a cockatiel full of personality without a doubt!...My cockatiels Jake and Luna send you a congratulations whistle for being our sweet bird Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Mango
    Gosh, what a happy expression on your sweet face! You look to be just bursting with happiness in your little flower garden, and why not? You are learning to whistle, you are young, you have a guardian who sounds totally in love with you, and now you are our special Pet of the Day today. Congratulations, sweetie.

Tried Zippity Do Dah yet, Mango?

It's a favorite and only song at our house!!!

Mango, you are absolutely gorgeous! Your expression is so cute, and your face is so sweet. I can truely tell from the picture that you are still a young baby. You are soooooooooooooo cute! I'm sure my cockatiels would love to meet you and share some millet with you too! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special POTD! I hope you get some very special treats and tons of spray millet on your very special day!