Thread: Gorgeous Galiver

Gorgeous Galiver

Another beautiful cat rescue cat given her furrever home! And how she has blessed you with her kitten antics and comfort and concern when you are ill.

Galiver, the best toys are imaginary - my four babies are testament to that! Although real ones have great entertainment value!

You must be a true angel in a fur coat to your loving family! I hope you have many more happy years with them.

Galiver, you truly deserve to be our gorgeous Cat of the Day, and may your special day be filled with all the things you love the most. Purrs and noserubs from my 4 furr babies!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Such a pretty girl as you deserves a good home and it looks as though you've found one. How sweet to watch the animal parade; I'd love to see that. I hope that you have many more happy years w/your humans. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

You should be Doctor Galiver for your unstinting efforts in making your People feel a lot better when they are under the weather.
    What a fine and loving Cat you are Dr Galiver and we bet that you are much better than a HMO in amking your Family feel a whole lot better.

You appreciate the fact that your Family came in and of all those wonderful Cats , saw that something special in you and said to the folks there that this is Our Cat , and took you home to Paradise.

The Lucky Found Ctas love a Happy Ending and See a Lucky Second Chance MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Doctor Galiver Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of the Day, Always on Duty Doctor Galiver!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Gallie,

You are so beautiful and sweet. I'm glad that your humans adopted you because I don't want a really nice cat like you in a Humane Society waiting to get adopted.

Your lucky to always have a front row seat while watching your "show." My cat would love to get a front row ticket to see it.

Happy COTD, Gallie! Enjoy your specail day!

Well hello there darling Galiver! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! What a lovely name for an even lovlier kitty! The only thing that warms my heart more than seeing a rescue being honored as our "top cat," and that is having a senior citizen rescue kitty as Cat of the Day (in your case, Cat of a Lifetime!) Oh, I wonder if your family had any idea of the love and joy and comfort you would bring to their lives that fateful day you met at the shelter, so many years ago! I'm sure they knew at first hello that you were special! But I have a feeling you beat even their expectations! You truly are a heaven sent blessing, sweetheart! Have a wonderful, happy, love filled day of celebration, precious Galiver; enjoy that "front row" seat! Lot of love and smoochies to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Galiver you are indeed a very gorgeous girl!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and meeting you today. You remind me of my cat, Grandma. She is a bit shy and wants no one to know when she plays! Girls as pretty as you two should learn to strut your stuff. We love seeing you!!! But you are wonderful just the way you are!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Galiver, you gorgeous feline you Enjoy your special day. Purrs

Gorgeous, grey-and-white Gallie! You sound like an exceptional kitty nurse! I really like your pink nose! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Galiver!!!

You are one cool, cute cat! I'm glad that you were rescued!
    And the fact that you are safely indoors is cool too...at least you can see the 'natural parades' that float by - LOL!