Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

Thanks Blue!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

They are expensive, depending on whether the Sphynx is pet quality, show quality, breed quality.

Rescues run anywhere from $400-$800. You can also get a Sphynx from a breeder that are deemed to be unsellable.

I only WISH I had the room. But to be honest, there will never be another Mooman.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Still thinking of you and sweet MooShoo every day, Donna.

Someday, I am sure another Sphynx will make its way into your heart, and remind you of MooShoo, but for now, you are doing a great job with your current kitties. They have the most wonderful, loving owner in you.

Zimbabwe 07/13

*blushes* Thanks Zara!

I'm sure eventually, down the road, there'll be another Sphynx, with a totally different personality, to enter my life.

Unhappy

Donna, I've been AWOL from PT for quite a while, just learned of your cruel loss. Sending prayers and {{{cyberhugs}}}. So sorry for your loss.

Frolic happily at the bridge, sweet MooShoo.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Another shock and another sad loss, for PT, for you, Donna and for all of us. Moo was a very special kitty and one of PTs favorites. We will all miss him terribly, as we know you will.

RIP, Moo. You were dearly loved and will be dearly missed.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread until now.
    I'm sorry to hear that you lost your beloved MooShoo so suddenly and unexpectedly.
    I know that MooShoo was very special to you and he was a very special part of Pet Talk.
    I'm sure my Samantha greeted him up at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thanks, Vermontcat.

I'll be in East Dorset, VT this week from Tuesday through Friday. If you have any spare time, care to meet up for coffee?