Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I'm sobbing uncontrollably right now. I drove in the snow and picked up MooShoo's cremains. When I took them out, they were in a plastic bag - THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT HIM IN A FREAKING URN!!!!!! They just rolled the plastic bag up as if it were a bag of dope and slapped a label on it!!!

So I'm sitting on the couch with them wrapped up in his favorite "Tigger" baby blanket and can't stop crying. This is such an unbelievably sad, depressing moment for me. I hurt SOOOO much.

My precious boy, play hard and know that there will never EVER be another MooShoo.

See you again at the bridge "one fine day".

Your broken hearted mama
    Donna,

Giving you a big hug. It is a terrible feeling when you expect something and receive another.
    I can tell you this, the rolled baggie is not uncommon. I know that doesn't really help.
    Maybe you could pick out an urn or maybe even a piece of jewelry, so you could take him with you where ever you are.

http://www.ashestoashes.com/

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/pet-...FQ8MswodtnT2Yg

http://rainbowbridgeurns.com

Or maybe you could find a special container at a retail store.

Keep him wrapped in his Tigger, until you find that special container for him.

You are in my thoughts.

They have jewelry they can make from your pet's DNA. I'm going to look into that eventually. Right now I can't think about it.

I was on the phone to my friend Dorothy, who adopted Ari. She shed some light and made me feel quite better, although I don't know how long this aura will last.

She told me that a native American once told her that animals do not die. They simply travel over to a better place, hence the Rainbow Bridge, where they are all whole, happy, healthy, just waiting for their owners to come.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That's what I believe happens. It doesn't help a whole heck of a lot for awhile, but eventually you feel better and happy that they are in a safe, happy, place where there is no more pain. You know they are all planning a big Welcome Home Mom party for you, don't you?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh Donna I am so sorry. It's always hard to loss a loved one. I am sitting here crying becouse I know your pain. I still cry every time I think of my Patches and she has been gone almost 7 years now.
    Just remember that MooShoo had a higher calling and will see you at the bridge when the time is right.
    If there is anything that I can do you know my numbers, please give me a call.
    GILL & Crew;

Thanks John!! I needed to laugh! Remember, if there are ANY Sphynxes that you are going to transport, CALL ME!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

There are not adequate words. At least here at PT you know that you have a community that understands your grief at this very sad time.

MooShoo was sooooo lucky to have you. He was probably one of the first cats that I got to know at PT and he taught me all about how wonderful a hairless kitty can be.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I am so sorry I missed this thread about your precious Mooshoo. May the cutie, rest in peace. I am so sorry this was so sudden. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post

She told me that a native American once told her that animals do not die. They simply travel over to a better place, hence the Rainbow Bridge, where they are all whole, happy, healthy, just waiting for their owners to come.
    Oh Donna! I'm so sorry I just saw this! You must think I'm awful not to have replied faster. I apologize profusely.

I hope it makes you feel better to know that my psychic told me once about a black and white terrier dog who is with my parents. There would be no way she would know that was the description of my mom's dog as a teen. I had to regress to remember that and later found a photo of them together. She also mentioned Cody on a hill looking down at other animals, regally and protectively. That was the same thing the pet psychic told me. So 2 people, unknown to each other said the same thing.

I know how much you loved your Moo. There's no doubt about the beautiful. loving life you gave him. I think the reason I'm not afraid to die is that I know I'll be romping at the Bridge too and that on the other side of the white light will be wagging tails and happy smiles and healthy animals.

Blessings on you, my friend. I love you.

I've been Boooo'd!

I have just come back to PT and was so very sorry to read your post

Karen,

Please, no apology necessary. You are one of my dearest friends so don't ever apologize for something that was all out of our control.

I plan on contacting a psychic for a reading on MooShoo. I had one done on Buddy in October. It was so on the money. It's a psychic that my friend uses all the time. I believe in that stuff.

I too, had a reading years ago over the phone, with a psychic that someone highly recommended. I had absolutely no emotion in my voice. Gave no hints. 99% of the stuff she said was right on the money, with information no one else knew. Curled my hair.

I adored Moo, as I KNOW everyone knows. I always said that if he were a man, I'd marry him. He was loyal, very loving and enjoyed life so much. He was a "people" cat. He loved getting attention from all the kids in the park out back. We used to share ice cream at the gazebo while soaking up the rays. Moo in his "manly" fisherman knit sweater. I'm very fortunate that I have my memories to help me through this. They definitely put a smile on my face.

Back at ya, Karen!!

Love and hugs,

Donna and fur crew

Dear Donna,

I only just saw this post since I don't end up on the cat side of town much. I wanted to send you love and my condolences

Cathy and the FLock (sending lots of birdie hugs to you!)

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Donna, because of MooShoo, I have read up on Sphynx cats. I was never really attracted to them, though I did have a hairless dog (Chinese Crested) at one time whom I loved dearly. After reading about the breed and hearing your MooShoo stories, I am seriously thinking of making my next cat a Sphynx!

Thanks, Catherinedana!!

Katladyd,

Read up on the breed. They are high maintenance, needing a bath once a week, ears cleaned at least once, if not more a week. They are like no other cat, I can assure you!! They are an in your face kind of cat. Please consider a sphynx rescue. I can't think about getting another Sphynx right now because my dear friend's cats are coming to live with me. They are RB Mollie Rose's mama and sister, ages 17 and 16, respectively.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a sphynx, if you are serious. Let me know.

Moosmom, Ive been lurking the last two weeks, Im so sorry you lost your boy and the trouble that followed.

I dont like posting in these threads because I dread starting my own.

MooShoo means alot to you and Im glad he is home where he belongs, with you and your kitties.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Yes, I do know about all the care they require, as I read up on them quite a bit. Harry, my Chinese Crested, needed much the same care. Jackets, sweaters, and frequent bathing. Sunblock, also. I can't even think of another cat right now, as I have two and that is the limit allowed in my apartment complex. When one of my beloved boys passes (which I hope will be quite a while from now) I will then think of another cat. Yes, if I still want a Sphynx, I would adopt one from a rescue. They can be quite expensive, right? Still, they sound loving, inquisitive, outgoing, and playful. My kind of cat!