Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

I am so very, very sorry, Donna. Words fail me.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you and deepest sympathy.

Rest in peace, dearest Mooshoo. You are so very much loved and missed and grieved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So very sorry for your loss.

Donna, I am sorry for your loss. Play hard at Rainbow Bridge Mooshoo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Donna,

My heart goes out to you.

Today was a little melancholy for me because of other stuff, but my heart really broke when I read your post.

You can take solace in the fact that you had 10 wonderful years with your little friend and I am sure he knew you loved him so.

Hugs to you.

I am so sorry Donna. I know how much Moo meant to you. He is
    at peace now.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you so much for all your responses. They've had me in tears. MooShoo was my soulmate and the thought of going to bed without him wrapped in my arms is something I can't comprehend. His purr alone is what lulled me to sleep.

I still have his baby blanket. His scent is in it and I guess that's what I'll sleep with.

I am numb right now. I've been up since I got home from the vet.

Thank you again for all your condolences. You guys are the best!!! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry about sweet MooShoo! My Leonardo was my heart kitty too. I understand the gaping hole in your heart. Prayers for you both.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about Mooshoo crossing over to the Rainbow Bridge. You'll be in my thoughts. *hugs*
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Oh my goodness.... I am so sorry and sad to be reading this. I hope that you will find comfort in your other furries and your friends during this time of sadness.

HUGS going out to you Donna.

I am so sorry to read this thread!!! We share too much when it comes to losing cats. Molly died 2 days before my 57th birthday(2/18/08), and in 8 months lost 4 cats(2008 was not a good year). We never have these wonder creatures long enough, and they leave us all too soon. I hope you have memories to comfort you. Sleep softly, dear sweet MooShoo...
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Donna, I am so sorry to read this thread. I can only imagine what you are feelig at this time. (((hugs))) to you and your other furbabies. They will do what the can to comfort you.

Godspeed to the RB Mooshoo. Play hard and run free. Come back and visit your Meowmie from time to time to let her know you are okay!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh no! This is the first time I've checked in and immediately saw this thread. I thought there was no way it could have been your dear one. I am so sorry. There's nothing else I can even think to type. What a shock.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    I am so shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw MooShoo's name in the memorial thread, I knew it was your baby. I am so sorry, Donna! I can only imagine your pain right now, this is just too much. Too very much. Please know Moo knew nothing but love and devotion in your home. Please be gentle with yourself, Donna. Hugs and prayers coming to you from Cinti.
    All of the above goes for me, too. More hugs and prayers from Chicago tonight.

Hugs,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am so sorry to be reading this...

RIP dear MooShoo My prayers are with you, Donna.

Oh Donna my dear friend, my heart is aching for you, i had no idea you were going through the same feelings as myself, after just losing Ash today, i know exactly how you are feeling, but this must have come as such a shock, RIP beautiful Mooshoo, and Donna words alone cannot bring you the comfort you need right now, but i hope it helps to ease your pain,our furbabies will be together at the Bridge by now, i hope they become wonderful friends.

Love and Hugs to you at this very sad time.,and thank you for lighting a candle for my Ash too, i appreciate it so much.

Last edited by carole; 02-14-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️