Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foster a Pregnant Calico Cat?? (Foster Home Found) *Update Babies Came Pics!*

Thank you so much for making sure those little tiny babies were born inside and warm!! Thanks for the update and pics, too!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Awww! They are all so adorable! I especially like the orange ones.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Melissa, you sure have been busy, haven't you? Thank you for taking care of these sweeties. The baby Calico looks to be the runt of the litter. My heart and Calicos. It's a good thing I don't live closer to you or I'd be a goner. I'd take that little girl in a heart beat.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just how ADORABLE are they all!!!!!

God bless you, Tracey, for looking out for them. and God bless Mish for taking all of these dear kitties to raise them and then find them homes, and God bless all the others who helped get them from where they were first found to safety.

I can't thank you all enough.

Love from Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Melissa, you sure have been busy, haven't you? Thank you for taking care of these sweeties. The baby Calico looks to be the runt of the litter. My heart and Calicos. It's a good thing I don't live closer to you or I'd be a goner. I'd take that little girl in a heart beat.
    Yeah, I try what can I tell you

Luckly, I found that nice lady that took the mom cat in and saved me from having to foster them. Not that I would have minded having those sweet kittens in the house but I just have others I need to tend to at the moment. Well in about 10 weeks they will be up for adoption!

So if you are interested just let me know
    Melissa

Hey Melissa,

We lost #3, the red and white male today. The little calico girl (#5) is hanging in there but still hasn't gained weight, I've seen her nursing but I've been supplimenting her with KMR as well. The blue torbie (#1) with the missing toes also lost weight, she may need to see a vet and have her foot amputated - it's swollen and purple now. =/ The rest have all gained some so I am hopeful for them.

Mish

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    Hey Melissa,

We lost #3, the red and white male today. The little calico girl (#5) is hanging in there but still hasn't gained weight, I've seen her nursing but I've been supplimenting her with KMR as well. The blue torbie (#1) with the missing toes also lost weight, she may need to see a vet and have her foot amputated - it's swollen and purple now. =/ The rest have all gained some so I am hopeful for them.

Mish
    Praying for the surviving kitties. I do hope that amputation won't be necessary for the other kitten. So terribly sorry about the one that went to the Bridge. RIP, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Well, nevermind about the blue torbie needing an amputation. Both she and the calico didn't make it through the night. =/ Mish

So sad...poor babies. I hope the remaining pull through.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Prayers for the other wee ones. I hope they are gaining weight and will do well.

It would have been far worse if you had not gotten a home for the mom. Try to take consolation in that.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh no, I'm so sorry! Poor little wee ones. I sure do hope that the others survive and thrive.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Oh I'm so sorry that some of the kittens didn't survive!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

So sorry to learn of the babies that didn't make it .. eternal kitten angels they are now.

Prayers for the survivors and the mom, and a candle for the new angels and all of you working so hard to keep this little family on keeping on - http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10261008

Love from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery