Thread: Do you remember my Sequoia? Most beautiful husky in the world.

Do you remember my Sequoia? Most beautiful husky in the world.

Hello everyone,

It has been ages since I have been here. I get a chance to check in now and again but I haven't had a chance to post in eons. Our fur family is doing well. Sequoia is just over 9 years old now and still the same wonderful dog. We now have 6 cats and if I get time I will post some pictures of the new additions over in the cat section.

My husband started a blog and the one he posted last night I thought you all might be interested in because he speaks to rescuing.

I hope everyone checks it out. See the link below. There are some older posts about our adventures in releasing wildlife and the picture on the front is one of our home just a couple of days ago. There are also a few Sequoia pics on there also. Thanks so much!

Cyber-sibes...I am so sorry for all you have been through and your new addition is beautiful. I think of you often and your advise.

Denyce

www.bmat10.wordpress.com

I haven't a chance to read the whole blog but I loved the part about spaying and neutering! My Sunny is a rescue from Alabama. Her mom was pulled from a high kill shelter and the puppies were all adopted out in the North. Her mom even made it out of the South alive and is currently living a wonderful life in Mass. Sunny and her mom got to have a reunion this past Summer. I also was the proud mom of a husky who I considered to be the most beautiful husky in the world (see pic below...his name was Stryker...he died at 15) so I will enjoy reading about your Sequioa!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I hope you get a chance to read it all. There is a 3 part story on how we ended up with Sequoia. There is also the story of how we live with 18.5 pounds of pure Trouble. But we love them all.

Denyce, thanks for your kind words. I'm really glad to hear that Sequoia is doing well - she's such a gorgeous girl. I read the blog from "Part 1" back thru the latest post. I can't tell you how impressed I am that you have a husky and 6 cats coexisting in relative peace!

We really miss our Star, not a day goes by I don't spend a few minutes staring at her picture and talking to her. Sweet little Moo quickly charmed her way into our hearts, and I have a feeling Star sent her our way, as she is just the perfect dog for all of us. Jack's happy with his new (very feisty) playmate, I'm happy with my new velcro dog, and hubby thinks she's pretty darn cute, too.

I'n not on PT as much either, but I'm glad I saw your post! See you on the blogs- drop by ours sometime, too. A Link is in our sig.