Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Jackie Paper

Little Jackie Paper

Poor baby, left to have your babies all alone when you were just a baby yourself! How lucky you were to be found by kind humans who would help all of you to find good homes. And now you can concentrate on the important things: playing and luvvies! I'd wish you a special day, but I suspect every day is special with you.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Little Jackie Paper

I have to say that I was in tears reading about your terrible start in life, Jackie Paper. The cruelty people inflict on animals is beyond belief and I can just imagine how dreadful it was for you as a very young cat about to give birth.

But into your life came some rescue angels and they saw to it that you are now in heaven on earth and your precious babies found a home where they can be all together. The photo of you with your little ones is so lovely.

You are the most beautiful cat, with your gray coat and white paws and bib - not to mention those melting green eyes.

Jackie Paper, you fully deserve to be our feted Cat of the Day, and my four furr babies and I all wish you wondrous treats and cuddles on this, your special day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a great story!! Jackie is such a brave mum and very fortunate that her path crossed with yours when she needed you most (and sounds like you need her too). On top of that she is an absolutely beautiful girl!! A very deserving cat of the day!!

A poor, beautiful cat being kicked out just before she was going to give birth. What a sad strory.

But now you have nice humans that play with you and take care of you.

Happy COTD, Sweetie (make sure your humans give you something specail today).

Jackie Paper

What a horrible story, left out in the cold just as you are giving birth; sometimes I hate people! However, I love the ending to your story, and your kids are just adorable. I'm so glad you have a home forever now; you are such a sweetheart. Happy COTD, if ever a cat deserved such recognition, it's you!

Hello, Jackie Paper - you beautiful feline I hope you have a very long and happy life with your human in Honah Lee.

Oh beautiful girl, your story reminds me so much of my RB Pidgie. She, too, was abandoned when she was in labor but she lived to be nearly 22 years old w/me. Such a heartbreaking start in life but a happy ending is the important thing and you both have had that. Your life is just beginning and you have such loving humans that I wish you many years together. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty Jackie Paper.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

After reading your story, I am SPEECHLESS. Glad you found a loving home. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Little Jackie Paper

You poor sweet baby...guess you learned early in life how mean some people can be. So glad you found a loving home...you deserve it, and what a beautiful girl you are, too. Unfortunately, yours is a common story, not the exception.

Funny thing: Today when I was driving to the office I was listening Puff the Magic Dragon on my 60's music CD!!!

It's so sad an awful how those morons left you when you needed them the most but Our Lord is watching them, and looking after you sweetheart, that's why you and your babies have homes of your own, full of love

You look absolutely adorable on the first photo with your little pink bunny You're such a beautiful girl!!!
    Congratulations on your day, I hope you're having a great celebration at home

Happy COTD Jackie Paper, my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you!!!

Lots of kisses
    astrid

Aww what a devoted Little Momma Cat you are Jackie Paper with your three Little Tuxedos nursing on you and that happy look that only a contented Mother has , knowing that her Babies are eating and shes helping them survive.
    She reminds me of My Princess who was in the wilderness with another Momma Cat and and several Kittens, and they all survived.
    And poor Scrappy 2 whose baby was still born.

And Pouncette who had two Babies at the Found Cat Hotel.
    But that all behind Jackie Paper now, and she has a fine Furrever Home as a reward for being such a Dedicated Meeeowmie and she can relax now, knowing shes loved and treasured.
    Princees Scrappy 2 and Pouncette lead the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS For A Dear Mooma Cat , Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Day who has found Her Place In The Sun Joyful Jackie Paper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet beautiful little Jackie Paper! Oh, I loved that song (still do) and it brings back such memories...............

What an awful thing to do to a tiny girl like you. I cannot imagine such cruelty, but I know it exists. But how wonderful that you have loving purrents to care for you, to make sure you want for nothing, that you are warm and safe and LOVED.

Such a sweet face!! Please have your pawpie give you loving scritches from me with head-bumpies and purrs from my boys.

Congratulations, darling girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a tear jerker of a story. The ending is happy; unlike the song
    I really do like the name. What a sweet, young mommy you were! I am so glad those people walked into that cul-de-sac and found you and the wee ones. I can't say what I want here on this forum about the idiots that did that to Jackie Paper, in her condition
    You are so purrfect and so bee-u-tee-ful! Its so funny that the homemade toys are always the fave for most cats! Happy COTD and thank you for loving Jackie and sharing her story

Jackie Paper what a beauty you are!!!

Your story made me cry. That's just the way I got my Winnie and Grandma kitty too. Both were dumped pregnant near my house. I'm so thrilled that you have a wonderful loving home and family all your own now!!! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Mama finds a good home...

And I mean no insult by this term "baby mama", Ms. Jackie Paper. What makes your story even sweeter is that it was evidently written by a kind, good-hearted man. So often it's women who are more likely to bond with cats. I especially adored the picture of you nursing your little kittens. May you enjoy a long and happy life with your human parents and keep on bringing them treasures from your loving kitty heart!

Kisses and nose bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."