Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvellous Marble

Oh Marble- here we have another sink kitty and such a great one. And don't be worried- you don't look like Hitler- you look elegant and happy and confident and that's how such a beautiful kitty should look

Pumpkin patches?

Hey, Marble, I loved your picture and story and was especially intrigued to learn of your taste for plain pumpkin puree. Someone else on this thread mentioned it helps with kitty stomach trouble. (I wonder if it would help with mine?) Anyhow, you are a beautiful girl. Must be eating all that pumpkin that keeps your orange patches so bright, eh?

Someone else mentioned that the marking on your nose and lips is called an "angel kiss"...gee I am learning a lot from COTD today!

Love and earthling kisses from,
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Marble! What a beautiful, precious Callie girl you are! Is it any wonder you and your sister won over your Mommy's heart at first sight? A case of not only love at first sight, but love forever and always! I'm so happy for you both that you found your way to such a happy, loving forever home! Yes, life most certainly IS good, especially with a helping of yummy pureed pumpkin on the menu each morning! Thanks to your rightfully proud Mommy (or Daddy) for shaing your very special and heartwarming, happy homecoming story with us all...and your heart MELTING photos! (Love the 'stache! hehe) Love and kisses to you adorable Marble, and to sister Taylor too! Hope you're both enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marble, what lovely markings you have and such cute nose colors! Congratulations on being COTD!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

OMG Marble

What a pretty face you have! Have your person kiss it for me! Congratulations on your COTD honor. It is a special recognition that you truly deserve.
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Marble is beautiful. Congrats to her on being COTD.
    She reminds me a lot of my moms calico that she had several years ago.. Her name was Callie.. She has since went to the RB though.

Marble, I couldn't think of a more appropriate name for you! You remind me of a large marble I had as a child. It was marked exactly like you, so you can why it was my favorite of all my marble collection! Happy COTD, Marble!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Marble, you are a beautiful calico kitty! I would be delighted to feed you pureed pumpkin and retrieve toys for you from behind the sofa. Happy Cat of the Day to you and Taylor!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

This is the prettiest calico cat I have ever seen
    You sure are, Marble! What a unique nose color! Its so cutre that you like pumpkin puree. I have heard that it is good for kittycats. Happy COTD pretty girl. You could be a Little Hitler or Charlie Chaplin (in "tramp" costume) for Halloween!