Thread: Jennifer...

Jennifer...

My name is Jennifer, a gray Tabby who left this world last November because my kidneys failed. I had a wonderful, comfortable, purring and happy 16 1/2 years with my brother Joe and late in my life I made friends with Taylor, a tortoise color kitten who liked to cuddle with me (the second picture is of the two of us). My Mom adopted my brother and me from the local humane society when we were just 10 weeks old. We both were very shy at first because I think we were abandoned and rather scared around people but we warmed up to Mom in a short time. I was a very gentle, quiet, sweet and dignified lady who never hissed or clawed at anyone or anything. I was very good at using the scratch posts my Mom got for me over the years and I never clawed at her furniture. I was in the habit of following the sun every day around the house, starting in my Mom's bedroom in the mornings and then moving to the living and dining rooms every afternoon. I didn't like it much when it rained. I particularly enjoyed sleeping in my little baskets near the heat registers in the living and dining room. Mom knew I loved treats and all she had to do was say the word "treat" and I would come running for them, even while I was enjoying a deep sleep on my favorite blanket on her bed.

Since I have crossed the Rainbow Bridge I am now having feline fun in Kitty Heaven with my brother Joe. Neither one of us feels any pain and we can sleep and play whenever we want! I do miss my Mom yet I know that she loved me and misses me so very much. I miss her too and hope to see her one day so I can purr and relax on her lap again while she reads her favorite book.

I'm sorry to read about Jennifer's crossing the Bridge but 16 1/2 years is a good long life and it sounds as though she was a happy cat for sure. She will definitely be missed but just knowing that she's safe at the Bridge is a real comfort. RIP, Ms. Jennifer and peace to your humans. (Your pix aren't showing up.)
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Rest in peace, Jennifer and Joe. You both had beautiful long lives with a family who loves you very much.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Jennifer and Joe!
    We hear from Our Awesome Angels howe much fun that you are and what a great job you do in helping choose Buffets fot the Awesome Angels dine at.
    You do a great job at finding everyone enough to eat, and theres no Animal that goes away without finding their food they like the best.
    We know that you have found a Fantastic Place for you and your Cat Friends and Family to be together again,and then the Love and Fun will reign Furrever!
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am pleased to meet you Jennifer, sweetheart, and hear about the good life you are living in kitty heaven. Of course, the way you tell it, you had a pretty good life here on earth too.

It is good to know that you are keeping an eye on Mom and looking forward to the day when you can purr and cuddle on her again.

I will look forward to a photo of your sweet self.

Sleep softly, Jennifer....
    Nine is Fine!!