Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New additions to Willow Oak

Dan: I have been logging on to your blog a few times a week to read your adventures - or rather the adventures of Willow Oak. I'm very touched by that sweet meow from Sasha. Yes, she is so very small - babies having babies, it's so sad. I sure hope you can find a foster home for her.

BTW, I love your southern accent!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Dan: I have been logging on to your blog a few times a week to read your adventures - or rather the adventures of Willow Oak. I'm very touched by that sweet meow from Sasha. Yes, she is so very small - babies having babies, it's so sad. I sure hope you can find a foster home for her.

BTW, I love your southern accent!
    I have a southern accent? But I live in North Mississippi!

I am worried about Sasha's upcoming delivery, which is part of the reason I am contemplating delivering her to the shelter. I know that those people over there will look after her. I am not confident in myself to be able to provide for her like I should, since I already have so many cats and dogs.

I appreciate your kind attention to my journal, but you really should find something more interesting to read. I recommend James Michener or maybe even Josephus or Herman Melville.

Sasha

Daniel has been too busy to update about Sasha, but it appears that she may not be pregnant after all, and that would be great, of course. But how can the vet not be sure. Hmm!

Latest updates from Willow Oak:
    http://www.danieltaylor.us/2010_March.html

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.