Thread: Keila

Keila

Keila she is so cute if you never had this breed before now is the time to get her use to you brushing her out and doing her nails.Its so much easier to get them use to it while they are babies than trying to do it when they get big.Some people even learn th card their fur and spin it into yarn and make hats,mittens and such.She is a big girl very very cute have allot of fun with her they make wonderful therapy dogs to see people at Hospitals,Nursing homes.Good Luck with your new baby.

Puppy cuteness alert!!! Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a beautiful "smiling Sammy" you are, Keila! No pup knows how to brighten a room with their smile like a Sammy! You are precious beyond words Keila; the most adorable, furry, fuzzy snowball! I can only imagine the joy and laughter, the love you bring to your family's life; and your journey's just begun! What fun they will have watching you grow and learn, what happy, cherished memories you all will be making in the years ahead! They are one lucky bunch, having a beautiful, sweet, loving best friend for life in you!!! Enjoy your big day of honor, Keila! I hope you're spoiled to the max today, treated to all sort of fun stuff, and treats! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Keila, our very adorable DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi keila,

Cuteness alert for sure. I don't believe you could ever take a bad
    picture of you sweet baby girl. You are simply adorable. It also
    sounds like you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Keila! Congrats on being DOTD! You are so cute, thanks for sharing your pics!! Sending love your way sweet girl!

Keila you took my breath away. You are pure cutness.
    Congratulations on being DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@

Keila, you ARE pure cuteness! What an adorable, fluffy snowball puppy you are! Please have your humans give you a whole lot of hugs, kisses and snuggles from me! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you and a wonderful, happy life.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Keila what a sweetie you are

We had a Samoyed for many years. He was the best dog ever. His name was Glacier, and we loved him so. He passed away in 1999 and we haven't had another dog since that time. After seeing your picture, I feel we need to get another Samoyed this spring/summer. I put your picture on my desktop, becuz like your owners say, you have a beautiful smile. What a doll. Where did they get you? Do you have any feline friends? We have several cats that will have to adapt to a new dog, so that will be fun (HA). Congrats on being Dog of the Day, and your owners are obviously so proud of you. Have a long an happy life beautiful girl.