Thread: Most Special Snookie

Hybrid View

Sweet Snookie

I just want to tell your parents how much I admire them for taking you and letting you be healed. Most folks wouldn't bother. You're lucky to have them and they especially are lucky to have you. I have a deaf kitty, so I know something about "different" kitties. I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars and I'm sure they feel the same way about you. Enjoy your day little one.

Oh Snookie, you are so adorable. I commend your fur-parents for taking you in and loving you so much...if only there were more people in this world like them. Gracie and Gabriel (my 2 blind ones) say Congrats on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Snookie your so Precious & Adorable.. Such a fighter brave girl you are.. Such a rough start to life & now with a Great Furrever Loving Home.. Congrates to you & your meowmom.. Also Congrats to Cat of the Day.. hope you get spoiled all day long & for rest of your life.. Whisker Kissess & Huggss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Snookie you are SO cute! and what an amazing story.
    You deserve to be cat of the day!!

Snookie what a gorgeous and brave girl you are!!!

Your story brought tears to my eyes too. How frightened you must have been. Bless your family for helping you. How wonderful that you have a wonderful home and loving family now. Please ask your family to give you a tiny kiss on your little head from me, ok? Have a wonderful day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Cat of the Day !!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres a very special place in the hearts of Pet Talkers and that for someone who takes in a Pet with Special Needs.
    Anyone can love that Purrfect Bundle of Fur , but it takes someone who can look past the disability and see the potential of a Special Needs Animal who really desreve a lot of credit.

And Thank God that Snookie found just that kind of Pet Lover who will treasure and car for her, and will make her their Dear Companion, and that she will have a place where she is an integral part of things.
    And she will have all the crinkly toys she will ever need and all the love that she wants.

The Found Cats gently are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing as not to startle their Newest Friend and Newest Most Fortunate Cat Of The Day Supreme Snookie!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Snookie! You are a beautiful girl! Special needs kitties like you give so much love to those of us who have been chosen as caretakers. I'm so happy your Mom and Dad were in just the right place at the right time to save your life. Enjoy your life for many more years and know that you are giving so much happiness to those who love you.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Happy COTD to darling little Snookie!

What a special little girl you are, and so are your purrents.

Have them give you lots of kitty kisses and pets today! I'm sure there will be a celebration at your house!!

Congratulations, sweet girl!!

Purrs and head-bumpies from the boys and me................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Miss Snookie, you are absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that you were rescued and now you are so beloved! Lvpets2002's Bogart is another example of vision impaired kitties functioning perfectly well in a forever home. A long and happy life to you sweet Snooks! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A marvelous rescue...Snookie, your purrsons deserve much paw applause for all they've done to give you love, healing and more love. So wonderful that you are able to play and enjoy your life because they care. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being a most deserving Cat of the Day! We hope everyone will adopt and care for the many orphaned cats and dogs around our country so needing help today.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that needs homes.