Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Butterscotch

Beautiful Butterscotch

What a melt-in-the-mouth little sweetie you are, Butterscotch.

Now where did you disappear to for those 3 weeks? Hmmm.. Well, all's well that ends well and you have certainly ended up in the lap of luxury, which is as it should be for a princess.

Enjoy your special day, precious Butterscotch! My four fur babies send you lots of purrs and nose rubs, especially from my little Somali, Jorja, who is a champion nose-rubber!

And we all wish you lots of treats and may you happily chase your tail whenever the mood strikes!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Wow Butterscotch you are so gorgeous and unique!! I have never seen a torteshell as beautiful as you!! You're family must feel so lucky to have your cute little face around permanently... Happy cat of the day Butterscotch

Butterscotch, you're too special for words. Love that cute little face. I can tell that you fit right in w/your new family as it should be. Outdoors can be pretty dangerous for a kitty kat. Enjoy your day as COTD, fuzz nugget.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What cool markings you have, Butterscotch! You really do look like a checkerboard.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gorgeous Butterscotch

I have to agree, you sure are beautiful. You must still be on the young side since you are chasing your tail and playing. I have always loved Tortie/Calicoes, and you are one of the prettiest. Good thing you are now an indoor kitty; live will be so much easier on you now. Enjoy your special day.

Oh Butterscotch, when your picture first popped up on the screen, I burst into tears!!! You are so beautiful! And you remind me of my RB Mollie Rose, who went to the bridge this past September.

Have a wonderful life, precious one. You are loved (by me too!!)

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gorgeous Butterscotch!

Pretty pretty girl. So glad you are warm and safe now with a loving family.

And so beautiful, you must melt all hearts of those who see you.

Happy COTD! Special purrs to you and your family.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Butterscotch ~ I love your checkerboard pattern.

You are so beautiful that Cammie (our tortie) is quite jealous. She was convinced that she was the fairest in the land. It must be a tortie thing!

Concatulations on being COTD!
    Last edited by kuhio98; 02-04-2010 at 10:58 AM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hello Butterscotch! I agree with everyone, your markings are just beautiful!! I have a dilute colored kitty that resembles you. But her markings are not so precise.
    Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a drop dead Gorgeous Tortie you are Butterscotch , you remind me so much of Pouncer Roccalno who comes around to dine and the sad Karina and her Babies who are all doing well now.
    And My First Cat Pouncer is a Tortie as well and she had such a Great Purrsonality too.

We are so glad that yopu ahve a Great Furr Ever Home Butterscotch and that you will always have a Family that treasures you and will keep you from harm and will make sure that you have a warm place to sleep and enough to eat.
    You are truly blessed Butterscotch.

Pouncer , Karina and Pouncer Roccalno lead the Tortie Thunder MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Tortie Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Beauteous Butterscotch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lovely tortie!!! Glad you are the Queen of your House! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello, Butterscotch You are as sweet as your name. Enjoy your special day. Purrs

Hi sweet Butterscotch!!!
    What a sweetheart you are I'm glad things ended up well for you, you deserve all the love you have at home now

Happy COTD!!!

Lots of love and kisses for you and the persian boys
    astrid

Butterscotch, you are such a beautiful kitty with very special markings!

Enjoy your special day!!

Kirsten

Butterscotch, a talented seamstress couldn't have done a better job at making up your markings. What a lovely checkerboard! Such a sweet face you have, as well. I am so pleased to hear you settled to indoor life so well. You are very special, and your Hu-Mom took the time to make sure you found your way into her home. I agree, you found your way into her heart the moment she saw you, lol.

Chin rubs on this special day as you celebrate being Cat of the Day!