Thread: Is there anyone is the Memphis TN area that could help

Is there anyone is the Memphis TN area that could help

Hi,
    I was wondering if there was anyone in the Memphis TN area that could possibly help out with a kitten if needed? I was wanting to adopt a special needs kitten from LA and have talked to Laura's babies about helping me out. It is kind of complicated and everything isn't worked out yet but I would possibly need your help meeting Laura in Memphis on Wednesday the 10th probably around 12 to 1 to pick up the kitten and hold her until I could reach you in Memphis. This plans are very tentative and could change so need to know if there is anyone in that area before we can finalize the plans.
    Melissa

So you are thinking about this

We can not offer pratical help, just prayers that this Dear Kitten funds a Furr Ever Home!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Not looking like it will work out, he said the boat should be below Memphis and only time will tell how far below...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm near Memphis but no way I'm going to the river by myself. Looks like it doesn't matter now anyway, but just how "special needs" is this kitten?

She is quite special needs (http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=15591306).

Her one back leg was amputated and the other one has no feeling in it, so she can not use it to walk on.

Melissa,

There's an airline that specializes in transporting pets. They DO NOT go into the cargo area. They are in the passenger area, that's monitored by an airline employee.

When I begrudgingly sent Lexie Joon to, for the lack of a better name, phoney, I used Delta Dash. It cost $150 and all you needed was a "Health Certificate" from the vet saying it's okay for her to fly. Someone will be there with her throughout the whole flight.

This link explains everything about the pet program. I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't think they wouldn't take care of your baby.

http://www.delta.com/planning_reserv...tion/index.jsp

I do hope you're successful in getting her to her wonderful furrrever home. I only wish I lived closer. You KNOW I'd help anyway I can.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

wow, what a sweetie!
    If she does make it up here and I am able to get her (that's a BIG "if", but who knows?) I'd keep her a little while for ya. Only thing is Toby likes to roughhouse, so she'd need to stay in a big wire cage when I wasn't home to keep an eye on things.

Sorry ya'll for not replying sooner but Wednesday after posting I came down with this wicked stomach virus and a frined had to take me home from work because all I was doing was throwing up and having diarrhea. Yesterday all I did was sleep and today I would still be in bed if my friend hadn't come and got me to visit my two FIV+ boys that live with him. So I haven't been able to figure out anything to do with the little girl I want so bad. I still am not feeling good so I jsut wanted to get online real fast and let everyone know what is going on. I don't have a computer at home so I won't be online agfina until Sunday when I go back to work. So I will have to try and figure something else out for her. Thanks for trying to help
    Melissa

I am feeling better and back to work. I received an email from the shelter saying that Skater girl was adopted locally. I am glad she got a home and hope she will be well taken catre of and loved like I know I would have done as her mom. Thanks for trying to help.
    Melissa

Thank you so much for the update, Melissa, and for caring about her.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery