Thread: Sinbad

Sinbad

WHAT A VISION I HAVE IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW ABOUT YOU WITH A DIAPER ON-LOL LOL THAT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA ANYWAY. I AM A NEW YORK CAT LADY-BUT YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL BIRD! SINBAD-HAPPY POTD. I HAD TO DO A DOUBLE-TAKE TO REALIZE THE TREE IN THE PICTURE HAS A FACE-WOW UNIQUE! I LIKE THE IDEA OF FLYING SOME PLACE WHERE IT'S ALL YOU CAN EAT-WHY NOT??? YOUR FEATHERS ARE SUPER-BRILLIANT AND IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU SIR! REGARDS SUSANSWATLIN518

Sinbad! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! How are you beautiful birdie boy??? Oh my gosh, what a stunning, adorable, goofy, fun and life loving feathered one you are; your proud family's "green clown!" I'm smiling from ear to ear, picturing you winging it in your parrot potty pants/flightsuit! And how cool is that custom equipped/perch tree! I had to take a second, third, fourth look to make certain I was seeing what I thought I was; how cool is that...the dispensing tongue, lol! What a happy, fun and love filled life you have been blessed with, Sinbad..what a joyful treasure of a best buddy your people have in you! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day atop Pet Talk's top perch, precious Sinbad! Hope you and your family are enjoying an extra special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sinbad - you get a lot of credit for wearing your flight suit! Not everybirdie would wear one you know. My birds would bite the heck out of me if I tried that! I think you are very deserving of POTD since you are such a handsome and clever birdie! Enjoy your special day.

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Sinbad you are adorable!!!

What a big smile seeing your picture at the 'all you can eat buffet' gave me today!!! You certainly wear gorgeous colors. I will admit, I'd love to see a pic of you in your diaper too!!! I hope you are being super spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~