Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our latest addition!

Thanks everyone! Our little Moo girl is on the petite side - 42 lbs. She's solid as a rock, though, all muscle & springs. She jumps amazingly high in the air, and literally bounces all over the place. She is just sooo good-natured, a very happy girl. She & Jack get along great together. I think she is very very happy to be in a real home.

congrats and welcome to pettalk Moo!!!! Looks likeJack is enjoying the company of such a pretty husky girl!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

OMD! I'm just catching up on this now. She is sooooo beautiful and looks like she really loves being Jack's new sister. I think I see a little admiration in her eyes Congratulations on your new addition and thanks for giving her a great furrever home!!

that's awesome! she's gorgeous!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Moo is simply beautiful. Almost as beautiful as Sequoia. But you know how it is...we all are biased.

Congrats on the new addition! Moo is an adorable name and is she ever a beauty! Looks like she fits right in

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

She is a very pretty little girl. Congratulations. She has a great smile, and you can tell she knows she has hit the jackpot as far as new homes go.

Moo may think she's hit the jackpot, but lately she's been demonstrating a lot of un-approved behaviors for Jack. She loves to counter surf & that's getting her in trouble indoors. She loves to chew things up and that's not a good thing outdoors, like tonight when I found black twisted nubs of plastic that turned out to be remnants of the knobs off the grill. Or the scattering of wood chips that used to be the arms on the bench... or the pile of ***** that used to be a stuffie. Not sure what to do about it, but I'm worried she'll swallow something that will cause her a major problem. She has plenty of Nylabones & toys for chainsaw chewers, but they must not be as much fun to chew on.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes View Post
    Moo may think she's hit the jackpot, but lately she's been demonstrating a lot of un-approved behaviors for Jack. She loves to counter surf & that's getting her in trouble indoors. She loves to chew things up and that's not a good thing outdoors, like tonight when I found black twisted nubs of plastic that turned out to be remnants of the knobs off the grill. Or the scattering of wood chips that used to be the arms on the bench... or the pile of ***** that used to be a stuffie. Not sure what to do about it, but I'm worried she'll swallow something that will cause her a major problem. She has plenty of Nylabones & toys for chainsaw chewers, but they must not be as much fun to chew on.

Sounds like she gets bored easily. I sure hope you come up
    with a fix for this. She could get into some real stomach problems. Is she
    doing any better now?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Not sure how I missed this, but Congrats!! She is a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Is she
    doing any better now?
    The last 2 days have been good. I got her an additional ring-shaped Nylabone. It was her first trip to Petco, and boy did she turn on the charm! They weren't very busy, and I think every clerk in there came over to pet her & oouu & ahhh.

Thanks Amy! She is a cutie, and she loves to play with Jack! It's so good to see him romping around & being happy again.

Dear Miss Moo, please please don't surf the counters. That doesn't go over well with Hu-Mom. And, please only chew approved chewables, okay? I don't want you ingesting something you oughtn't.

I would be delighted to oooh and aahhh over you at Petco or anywhere else! For now I will keep oooh and aaahh-ing from the computer.

Hugs (and hugs and hugs and more hugs for woo and for Jack-A-roo!)
    Your admiring fan
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It is Moo's one-month Got-Cha anniversary!

Details http://sscyber-sibes.blogspot.com/20...nimoosery.html
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

... but lately she's been demonstrating a lot of un-approved behaviors for Jack.

She loves to counter surf & that's getting her in trouble indoors.
    She loves to chew things up and that's not a good thing outdoors,
    like tonight when I found black twisted nubs of plastic that turned out to be
    remnants of the knobs off the grill.
    Or the scattering of wood chips that used to be the arms on the bench...

Careful, Moo --- they sell ONE-way bus tickets ya know!

Chewin up Dad's grill and Jack's bench are NOT smart moves.

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!! I love huskies so so much, your's has the coloring of a grey wolf, sooo beautiful

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo