Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oz has lymphoma

I'll definitely keep Oz in my thoughts and prayers. Such a handsome boy

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I LOVE Oz and Gull, I remember their little "Odd couple" video and "Wicked" music video, I am so sorry to hear this is what has become of Oz. Hoping for the best for your handsome boy and you...(((Many Hugs)))

Of course we remember you & the whole pack! I think our pack has changed since you last saw them -- Star left us last Sept. after a long summer of declining health. Moo is our newest pack member, she joined us 2 weeks ago.
    We will be keeping Oz (and you) in our prayers. It sounds like he's responding well so far, paws crossed this keeps up!

~Pat, Jack & Moo

Hi ya'll

Thanks for all the well wishes. Oz had another round of chemo yesterday. He's a lil' weaker now. I had to give him a boost up into the back of my Jeep, which would be normal for athletically challenged Gull, but not for Oz. The lumps have gone down significantly since the first treatment last week, which the vet says is a good first sign, but not a guarantee of anything. They must have had a lil' trouble taking some blood. I heard him whining and now he's sporting a blue bandage. Well least blue's his color. He looks so cute in it, I took a pic fore I removed it.

Pat, I'm so sorry to hear about Star. She was a beautiful girl. I was going to say maybe she's been playing with Murph and Maddie up in Heaven. But knowing MooBoo, he's probably too busy staking his claim on every inch of Heaven to play and Maddie was a bit snooty where other dogs were concerned. Your Moo is quite the gorgeous girl too.

Alysser, can't believe anybody remembered those vids. Your new lil' guy is cute as a button too.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Oh no... Oz! I am so sorry to hear that you're going through this, Les. I love Oz. His sweet eyes and his adorable Collie schnozz just made me tear up.

Oz is very lucky to have the best Mom in the world, who gives him all of the love and care that he deserves. I know he'll get better! *hugssss*

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Thanks bckrazy! Hope Fozz and Gonz are doing well.

Well I'm having Maddie deja vu with Oz being on steroids. He's gotta potty every couple of hours, so I've said goodbye to a good nites sleep for now. I went back to bed during one potty run last nite and it was over an hour before I woke up to let him back in. Lucky I don't live somewhere cold and snowy.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I'm very sorry to hear this. Oz is one of my favorite PT pups, he looks like such a sweet guy. I hope everything will go well with his treatments. Love the pic of him with the blue bandage, there's just something extra special about those blue eyed dogs isn't there?

I hope that the chemo works well for your Oz. I have a friend that has a 3 year old Basset that was diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of months ago. Last week they got the news that Wilson was in complete remission. He still has a few more chemo treatments to go though. Keep us posted!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

No new news on Oz. Still no bad side effects from chemo thank goodness. Go back for next chemo treatment this Friday.

Thanks Amy! Yep there is definitely something special about the blue-eyed ones. I've never spent so much time looking into one dog's eyes as I do with Oz. The window to the soul those dog's eyes. I'd do the same with Gull, but he turns his head away, if you stare at him for too long. He must be hiding something.

Thanks Moesha! Success stories give me a lot of hope.

That pic of Oz with the blue bandage...the look on his face with those sad and puzzled eyes and the ears turned back a bit just makes me want to hug and hug him and say "It's all right baby, mommy loves you!"

What an expressive face! I am sure it has been used to his advantage before the this illness.

Hopefully the chemo will keep doing its thing, and Oz will be bouncy in no time.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by ParNone View Post
    No new news on Oz. Still no bad side effects from chemo thank goodness. Go back for next chemo treatment this Friday.
    I'm glad he hasn't had any bad side effects yet, this thread is so upsetting, I wish you guys didn't have to go through this. Keep strong, Oz, we love you! He looks handsome as ever in that picture, even with the bandage.

LOL, yeah I remember things no one else would. But I really enjoyed those, they were very cute.

Blog Entries
    Oz looks handsome with his blue bandage. It is good the kemo is shrinking the tumors. Good thoughts & prayers being sent Oz's way.

Oh lovely OZ! I'm so sorry he's sick. I hope the Chemo works. Fingers and paws crossed. Lots of love, prayers, and healing vibes for the handsome boy. *hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am sadden to hear about Oz, but thankful to hear he is not suffering ill side effects. I hope he will be remission soon and have a long life ahead of him.
    Hugs

----<---<--<{(@

Oh what a gorgeous picture. He's such a handsome boy. I'm very glad to hear he's not having any bad side effects. Many hugs!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets