Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keenu

Keenu

Good morning Keenu. You are a beautiful feline It is so good to know that there are humans who would go to all the bother to trap felines to make a good life for them. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

Okie Keenu

What a beautiful Okie Kitten! Congratulations on your title of COTD! I, too, live in rural Oklahoma and rescue babies such as yourself. I am so happy that you and your brothers all ended up in happy homes.

Keenu

Love those pink feet in the last picture! You are quite a cutie, and you need to tell your parents to keep the door open so you can sleep with them, since you can't fit under the door anymore! I have read that orange tabbies have the BEST personality, and it appears you are living up to that. Enjoy your special day today.

Kute Keenu- how wonderful to be greeted by you in the morning. You are now a very handsome boy and you have been the most adorable of kittens. After your rough start you seem to have accommodated purrfectly to a princely life
    Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today- and I tell you a secret: you are entitled to extra treats today

Meowing at night

Personally I find it sad when people shut the bedroom door on their pets at night. Usually we are away all day at work and they miss us, and then they are faced with a closed door at night. This is why they cry - often they just want to be able to see us, check on us, not even necessarily sleep on the bed (or in the bed) with us. I sleep with my door open and my cats have always come for a little while but usually have their own place they prefer in another room. It just gives them peace of mind to be able to see "their people" and relaxes them so that they will sleep better during the night.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a Lucky Little cat Of The Future You are Keenu, and quite The Keen Little Cat You are too!
    Imagine someone mean enough to abandon Little Babies like you in the wilderness where you would have to fend for yourselves!!
    Thats just plain mean.

But that was then and this is now, and now you Keenu are a very Lucky Little Cat with a secure future ahead of you in one of the most beautiful sunny Cities in the World San Fransico!!
    We hear that the Sea Food is out of this World!!

We Found Cats feel so Proud and Lucky to be able to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat Of The Day and Newest Cat Of The Day Kosmic Kool Keenu.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there Keenu.. So glad you was able to be rescued from the woods & get such a loving furrever home.. Your such a Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Keenu, your coloring is so beautiful! I am so happy you and your siblings are now in safe loving homes. That is the BEST!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful cat you are!!! I just melted looking at YOU!!! PLEASE open your bedroom door to this incredible creature!!!! Keenu will purr you to sleep and you will LOVE having him as company in your bed!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Keenu

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET CAT! THANKS FOR SHARING THE ADORABLE PHOTOS WITH US! YOU MUST BE A TRUE HEARTBREAKER HONEY! PRECIOUS FACE!! BEST WISHESSUSANSWATLIN518

Cute boy! Love the picture with your ears back in 'spooked' mode.
    Glad to see you allow the harness. I always wondered what it would be like to walk a cat
    Do you look like my avatar when you clean the shower/tub?
    Happy COTD, Keenu...nice name!

Keenu what a little charmer you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today!!! How wonderful that you and your siblings all found wonderful loving homes. I love the fact that you seem to be a Cat of the Day fan!!! Now you can see your own sweet self on the screen. Enjoy your day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Keenu! He does indeed have a big personality and please don't worry about him not sleeping with us at night. He starts out in our room but wants out soon and spends the night wandering around the house. However, as soon as the alarm goes off in the morning, he is outside our door wanting in and is very vocal about it! We let him as soon as we know he is there.

He does like going out for "walks" on his leash and harness but he spends most of that time sniffing rather than actually walking. He is still a little spooked about being outdoors so our trips rarely take us beyond the front of the house. The walking harness is a good idea though and he seems to like exploring the outside.

This is a great site and forum- thanks so much for hosting it!

Hi sweet Keenu!! You're an adorable little boy

Congratulations for being our COTD, my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you

Lots of kisses
    astrid

What a sweet little face you have Keenu! And you're orange too; there's just no end to your cuteness. I hope you enjoy your walks outside on the leash, it's much safer than running loose. A couple of my cats sleep on the bed with me but having all fifteen of them in the bedroom would be too much! You are a wonderful COTD, Keenu and my wish for you is that you enjoy many years of health and happiness with your family who love you so much.