Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What mysteries of life intrigue you? Game

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I saw that before I posted my question. I still don't see how anyone could ever prove it! The proof just melts away............

Well gee, you have to admit there might be a slight possibility .The reading was interesting though wasn't it? Now you'll have me googling all over for REAL proff you doubting Thomas..
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Exactly! How could they know for sure? I don't have the answer to this one but I don't think they are right.

Question: Why does my cat meow and lead me to his food bowl acting like he is starving to death when there is already food in his bowl?
    Your cat is trying to tell you he wants fresh food, doesn't like leftovers...

Question----do you two doubting Thomases want to come out and shovel snow so we can check all the flakes
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Why do people keep having kids when they are unable to take care of themselves let alone another person?
    What is my cat thinking about when he looks out the window?
    How deeply does a bunny love? When Benny's first mate died he stopped eating and almost died, I had to force feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Why do people keep having kids when they are unable to take care of themselves let alone another person?
    What is my cat thinking about when he looks out the window?
    How deeply does a bunny love? When Benny's first mate died he stopped eating and almost died, I had to force feed him.
    1. Because they are what we Aussies refer to as Bogans !!!
    2. A pidgeon sandwich ????
    3. Ohhhhhhh.....bunnys love alright, I know a guy who had two bunnies, and the next year he had 50 of them from the original two. I reckon bunnies love heaps.
    As for force feeding....maybe that was just Attention Seeking Behaviour.

Dr. Wom
    Pet Pyschologist

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Why is the sky blue? (a good nerdy question!)
    Defraction of light

My only question at the moment: what's for breakfast? (I'm thinking french toast, maybe waffles.)

happylabs
    Question: Why does my cat meow and lead me to his food bowl acting like he is starving to death when there is already food in his bowl?
    My cat Rascal does that all the time. When I go back to check his food of course it is near full, so I just stir it with my finger and then he is happy. Before Kallie got Kidney failure we had her on the same food that he was on. Because she is blind we keep her in our bedroom & bath area. Rascal would sit at the door just waiting for a chance to run back and eat her food. It was exactly the same food but he wasn't happy until he got to her's.

Question --Why do a lot of people become obsessed with celebrity. I know that the media is responsible for making a big deal out of every celebrity move, but if they didn't have an audience then they wouldn't be putting it out there. I just don't under stand the what the attraction is.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown