Thread: Wife Swap

Wife Swap

Ok... I admit. every once in a while I watch this show lol

Are these people for REAL? Are there SERIOUSLY people this extreme?

Like Parents who don't let their kids play or have friends they have a strict homework, work out, training schedule and then parents who encourage their kids to beat each other up cause they have to toughen up? WTF lol

One woman had a 12 year old son that sleeps in the bed with her every night and the husband has to sleep out on the couch or in the kids room. Her and the kid eat dinner together in her room and the husband eats out in the kitchen by himself. Again... WTF? it was like the kid was her husband and the husband was a visitor in his own house with his own family.

and Now this one woman is CRYING because the childrens playroom is a mess. lol WOW

It's like a window into a three ring circus this show is.

Anyone ever watched it before? I don't make a habit of watching this show but in the afternoon on Hannah's daycare days when I'm cleaning the house I watch it lol

it's like the train wreck you just can't help but watch

right now there is an episode with a crazy dog lady (to the point she won't let her husband sleep in the bed because she wants to sleep with the dogs) and the opposite family doesn't even use toilet paper... and I'm afraid to ask

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I will admit I read your Thread Title & went What?? Ok now that I read further I personally dont pay any attention to those shows.. They are all unreal.. Now there is something wrong with this women & her 12 yr old sleeping together.. I guess you could send this bunch to the Jerry Springer Show..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I used to watch it occasionally when it first aired - just for laughs. It got too totally weird for my taste tho. I find it difficult to believe that some of it is really how some of those people live. Some real whackos on there. Balloon Boy's family was featured on there, but I didn't see that episode - and look at how whacked out they are.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

It is definitely a train wreck... lol. I can't help but watch it sometimes. It just baffles me how people can be that way!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I saw a clip one time on youtube of a Christian lady flipping out on her family because she got switched to Scientology family. SHE FLIPPED OUT, she went literal physco and kept calling her husband satan - not to mention she made her daughters cry and she kept claiming her family did not love her. I was thoroughly creeped out to say the least - and I haven't been able to watch it since. Seriously, some of these people SCARE me.

Yeah some of the people are TOTALLY crazy. Other's are funny as far as entertainment value because they are so extreme but aren't hurting anyone really

but today I swear I saw an episode that made me cry and I hate episodes like that but watch to see and hope that it changes in the end

Today was an episode (can't remember names except one) with these super clean freak parents and two kids. the dad was a step dad of three years and he was military and expected the kids to abide by military standards and the mom was the same way. Everything had to be in it's place and the kids did most of the cleaning chores, their teeth were in spected everyday with a toothpick to make sure they brushed well enough, the mom smelled their pits to make sure they were wearing deodorant etc etc. if they did not conform to strict standards they had to do military drills in the yard. running, push ups, jumping jacks to military standards.

it was to the point when the swap mom came in she tried to help the kids have some fun and invited kids over to decorate the house (with streamers lol) and the son (14 years old) had a total break down. he ran up to his room, locked the door, and sat on his bed and cried and said "Terry is going to be so mad" (the step dad) it was so sad. and just to look at the kid he just looked so depressed and defeated. He didn't even know how to express joy he was so fearful. he didn't smile or anything. I t really made my heart break for this poor boy. he held everything inside and didn't express his feelings at all and he was flat out afraid to have any kind of fun.

that really broke my heart... it did and while I am a firm believer in discipline when nessecary... your children shouldn't FEAR you especially to the point that they can't express happiness at all. I just could NOT be married to a man that made my children afraid of him.

but at the end the man actually seemed to soften and even laugh and smile and hugged the children and had talks with them and I really pray and hope that THIS was a real transformation and not just for TV sake. that boy broke my heart absolutely.

but the episode before that had me cracking up... it was two extremes that really didn't hurt anyone and they were just... f unny

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com