Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our New Addition Trinity.

Oh, how lovely she is! (Under all that matted fur.)

God bless you for taking her in and giving her a new, safe, wonderful, furrever home full of love.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'd be grumpy , too, if I had nasty old mats pulling at my tender skin. Poor little girl! She was so lucky to find you!!! And bless you for taking her in. The outside is no place for any kitty; I'm sure she was miserable.

Once she settles in and is properly groomed, I'll bet she will be a most loving addition to your family.

Give her some gentle scritches from me and the boys.......

Let us know how she makes out next week!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm View Post
    I'd be grumpy , too, if I had nasty old mats pulling at my tender skin. Poor little girl! She was so lucky to find you!!! And bless you for taking her in. The outside is no place for any kitty; I'm sure she was miserable.

Once she settles in and is properly groomed, I'll bet she will be a most loving addition to your family.

Give her some gentle scritches from me and the boys.......

Let us know how she makes out next week!
    I wish i could have gotten her in sooner,But being in a small town the lady i see is super busy,As she does all animals,And i would not take Trin anywhere else.She understands Trin's situation.She does have mats but its not terrible,You can see they did a quick haircut before i went to pick her up.

OH MY GOSH! What a BEAUTY she is!! With grooming and proper care she will steal the show anywhere! (Here! Here! LOTS of pictures please!)

Get her use to being brushed and groomed every day... Baby steps to start. I had a Cream Point Himalyan given to me years ago and I LOVED brushing and grooming him and he loved it too. I brush my short haired kitties that I have now and they also love it. I use it as one on one time that I spend with each one.

WELCOME TO PET TALK TRINITY! I hope to see more you your lovely pictures.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a face!!!!!! What a gorgeous kitty!!!!!

Hi Trinity and welcome to Pet Talk. You sure are a very beautiful kitty and I look forward to seeing many more pictures of you. PT kitties get only the very best of everything as you soon will see. Your new purrents are going to give you more love and care than you ever imagined. There's nothing for you to be scared of or worry about anymore, I'm sure that you'll be spoiled in no time. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of welcome scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awwww, Trinity! What a beautiful cat! Welcome!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats!!! She's such a gorgeous girl. I'm glad that she's in a wonderful new loving home and will be an indoor only cat now too. I look forward to seeing many more pictures of her and hearing much more about her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Jordan View Post
    Her previous owners were petrified of her
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

When you said her previous owners were petrified of her, I laughed. Never say never...

When I lived in Michigan, I was with the Siamese Rescue. I was fostering an older Meezer who Siamese Rescue renamed "Sybill". Let me tell you, this cat was MEAN!!! She had ME cornered in a room and wouldn't let me near the door to leave. After several episodes, I had to have the rescue come and get her. She jumped the baby gates I had stacked in the door way and attacked MooShoo. He has 4 puncture marks that aren't going away. Poor baby.

She is beautiful. Maybe there is some underlying issue with her previous owners that you don't know about that are making her attack them. I'll bet there is.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    They were,When i went to get her,I went in there livingroom she was laying on the couch,The woman went and grabbed the biggest gloves (padded) to pick her up to put her in the cat carrier i had,I said that is ridiculous,I picked her up and put her in to problem....Yes they were petrified.

They were,When i went to get her,I went in there livingroom she was laying on the couch,The woman went and grabbed the biggest gloves (padded) to pick her up to put her in the cat carrier i had,I said that is ridiculous,I picked her up and put her in to problem....Yes they were petrified.
    This makes me laugh, too. My RB Puddy was hell on wheels. My vet wrote on her chart in big, bold red letters 'NOT PEOPLE FRIENDLY! Whenever I'd bring her in, they'd yell from the back "We're ready for Puddy now!" and they'd come out dressed like they were going to walk through plutonium. Of course, as she got older and sicker, she wasn't as ferocious but in her day, look out!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    When you said her previous owners were petrified of her, I laughed. Never say never...

When I lived in Michigan, I was with the Siamese Rescue. I was fostering an older Meezer who Siamese Rescue renamed "Sybill". Let me tell you, this cat was MEAN!!! She had ME cornered in a room and wouldn't let me near the door to leave. After several episodes, I had to have the rescue come and get her. She jumped the baby gates I had stacked in the door way and attacked MooShoo. He has 4 puncture marks that aren't going away. Poor baby.

She is beautiful. Maybe there is some underlying issue with her previous owners that you don't know about that are making her attack them. I'll bet there is.
    She connected me twice,Not since and that was the first few days of having her,And both times my husband was in the room with me,Like i said i think there is more too her story.Even my daughters boyfriend she hissed at.My husband will go into the bedroom and pet her whenever he walks by and she is doing better.But i think she knows Jamie would never hurt her.So far so good.She is such a happy girl this morning,I walked upstairs to see her and she was rolling around on my daughters floor.I think as time passes she will be more comfortable to her surroundings,and realise we are not going to harm her.

I had to laugh i always give her a kiss on the top of her head,Jamie gets so nervous that im going to get a swat,But she has not tried she puts her chin up to be scratched.I think she is coming around.She has not growled at me for about a week or so,Im sure she knows i would never try and hurt her.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    This makes me laugh, too. My RB Puddy was hell on wheels. My vet wrote on her chart in big, bold red letters 'NOT PEOPLE FRIENDLY! Whenever I'd bring her in, they'd yell from the back "We're ready for Puddy now!" and they'd come out dressed like they were going to walk through plutonium. Of course, as she got older and sicker, she wasn't as ferocious but in her day, look out!
    That is funny,My cat Cally who is sweet as sweet can be is a Terror at the vet,She tries to climp walls,She is wild when she goes to vet.Im sure they framed her too lol.

I had to laugh i always give her a kiss on the top of her head,Jamie gets so nervous that im going to get a swat,But she has not tried she puts her chin up to be scratched.
    As Donna said, 'never say never'. My RB Puddy smacked my (then) husband's glasses right off his face. We still laugh about it. LOL
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    As Donna said, 'never say never'. My RB Puddy smacked my (then) husband's glasses right off his face. We still laugh about it. LOL
    My mother went through this,Living on a farm we had all kinds of cats around the property,The one day 2 of the males got into a mishap,My little mother walked right up to them and seperated them,The one cat was on his hind legs and swatted my mothers glasses right off her face,I was maybe 10 and the cat ran at me he bit my hand and latched on to my leg,But i too tried to seperate them,I remember we were going on a class trip golfing,I could not bend my hand around the golf club it was so sore.I have been there too..But i can totaly understand why the cats were mad and worked up.It really was sad,Being on a farm how many people dropped there cats off,a few times we even had dogs dropped off.