Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our New Addition Trinity.

Our New Addition Trinity.

I was told about this Girl,The more i heard the more i wanted her,And give her a proper home.

Her previous owners were petrified of her(I don't understand why) Yes she can get a little grumpy..But what Princess dont have bad days?

She is a 3 (4 In April) Seal Point Himalyan.Beautiful Girl.And what i dont get,She was an outside cat,She is no longer one.

The previous owners just left her be,Here we like the interaction.I have been bit and scratched,It was my own fault I did not pay attention to the signs,But in the last few weeks she has done a complete 360.She actually does like attention,But comes to the point she has had enough,And the way she was treated before being ignored it really does not Surprise me.

We are in total aww..She is such a beautiful Girl.Onto the pictures.

Here is Trinity..

OMG, she looks like a stuffed animal! She is adorable! I'm so glad you took her in. I'm sure she was grumpy having to live outside and not knowing the human touch. I'm sure she will become a great cuddler as she gets to know and trust you and your family.

Welcome to a wonderful family Trinity!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I sent my mother photos of Trinity,She is enjoying all the updates of her progress,And she said about the stuff animal,And wonderd what she would look like soaking wet lol,I will find out next week,She was not looked after all that well,She had to have had lots of nots her hair is not even anywhere on her body,She has a few other knots,So she is going to the groomer,Then i can keep up to her,That could be why she is so grumpy.I never noticed the knots on her stomach until Yesterday.She is not one to be picked up.But yesterday she allowed me to pick her and i noticed all the knots.So im thinking that is why she is so mad,She is probably in pain.Today at 3 she is going to the vet for another check up.Im sure everything is fine,I took her into the vet the day we got her to get her shots,And ofcourse flea treatment,As a "Just in Case"Being outside you never know.

So she has a busy week,Hopefully she dont hold a grudge on me.

Aw, what a pretty girl! She'll feel so much better with a lion cut.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

She is so beautiful. Bless you for taking her in - and now keeping her inside. Once she gets her bath and grooming she will feel so much better. I bet she won't be nearly as grumpy as she is now. She will realize you appreciate the fact that she is indeed a Princess and you are treating her as one.

Your Trinity's story sounds so similar to our " Princess " Raven. She was a Chocolate Persian, who for four years lived in hell!! Then she came to our house, where she, like Trinity, got the love and attention she deserved!!! When Trinity sees what LOVE is all about, she will be such a joy!!! You got the best part of the deal!! Her owners have no idea of their loss. Our Raven was the COTD 12/9/04, if you would like to read her story. Good luck with your beauty!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yes, getting all those knots out will certainly help her feel better, even though she'll probably hate the grooming process itself. Once all those knots are out, work on doing a little grooming every day, so she'll get accustomed to it, and Himmies have that lovely soft coat that mats easily if not brushed a lot.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you all so much,i was hesitant at first already having 4 cats,But she sure fits..Being with no other animals her hole life she is getting on pretty well here.No fights as of yet,And i hope it stays that way.

They say Himalyan's are one person cats,She has taken to my daughter,She allows me to pet her she is not so sure of Men..So im not sure as to why,I will never know her hole story,But from here on out she is in her forever home,And once she realises this maybe will be reasurring for her,Im her 3rd home.I'm already in Love,I dont know why people have given up on her,Yes she is Grumpy...But who isn't when were are having a bad day,In her case being ripped from something she knows.She don't have to worry now,She is in her Forever home.

Thanks again for the nice reply's.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, getting all those knots out will certainly help her feel better, even though she'll probably hate the grooming process itself. Once all those knots are out, work on doing a little grooming every day, so she'll get accustomed to it, and Himmies have that lovely soft coat that mats easily if not brushed a lot.

Im sure she will HATE the bath,But she does love to be brushed,She LOVES her face brushed,So that im not worried about i brush her everyday,But when she is already knotted its real hard to get her completly brushed,And im no good with scissors so i would rather have a professional do it.

She is beautiful...and I love her name

[QUOTE=Trinityagain;2229526]She is beautiful...and I love her name [/Q

Thank you so much,And i guess you would like her name hehe.

She is absolutely beautiful! She will be happier once she is groomed and knows she is not going anywhere every again! Give her a hug (if she allows it) from me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a great Puffy Fluffy Wonder Cat!!!
    I would take her in a heartbeat , and I bet My Found Cats would make Trinity at home.
    A pox on anyone who leaves a Cat outsides ignore her , leaves a fine Cat outside and then wonders why she is grumpy
    Shes in a far better place now and the Found Cats couldnt be happier!!!
    Shes a Doll!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LOL, she does look grumpy but that's part of her charm. My RB Puddy almost always looked grumpy, too, and I loved it. She'll feel better once those mats are gone and she's her natural beautiful self.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awee she is so Adorable.. Oh yes I can just see the grumpyness in her now.. She all curled up & asleep.. She is just too Sweet..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>