Thread: Pascal

Pascal

Pascal....What a beautiful baby you are. You have to be a special boy to make you mom and dad so happy. Keep up the good work. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Pascal

Pascal what a Cutie Patootie you are. It's a treat to get to know you
    Jackie

Greetings to you precious Pug Pascal! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Your photo should definitely come with a cuteness alert warning! Sounds as though you're the designated Pied Piper pup of the neighborhood, attracting countless adoring friends and fans wherever you! What a sweet and gentle, most loving soul you are; one fab ambassador for Pugs and pups worldwide! What a lucky Mommy and Daddy, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion for life, in you, bringing endless hours of love, laughs and joy to their lives! We say here so often how deeply our fukids affect our lives, making us better, more caring people, and you are living proof of that, Pacal! Thanks for brightening my cold and gloomy day with your warm *sunshiny* self, your heartwarming story, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud parents, and your scampy sidekick Diego, enjoy a very happy, Pugalicious Dog of the Day celebration, and countless more happy, love filled years together! Love and smoochies to you precious Pug Pascal, and Diego too!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie you are Pascal! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OOO! A Philly Pug-a-lug-a! My hometown!
    Hello handsome, adorable, sweet boy! You are a living angel! I hope to meet you one day, maybe while on a stroll...
    Then I can hug and kiss you in person, Pascal!

I've been Boooo'd!