Thread: Hi pikachu!

Hi pikachu!

WHAT A GORGEOUS FUR BALL! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY PIKACHU! I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY AND IT IS NICE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO START A THREAD DEDICATED TO ONLU YOU! THE PICTURE AT THE INTRO IS SO SWEET!!! YOU ARE A GREAT LOOKER AS YOU'RE GROWING UP! CATS GROW SO FAST IN THAT FIRST KITTEN YEAR-SOMETIMES I THINK LONGER KITTENHOOD WOULD BE NICE, BUT AT EVERY AGE-YOU CATS ARE DELIGHTFUL. YOUR COAT IS SO CLEAN-LOOKING AND YOU KEEP IT SO WELL GROOMED. I AM SENDING SOME HEAD-BUMPIES YOUR WAY AS YOU CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT! BEST WISHES ALWAYS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Pikachu, I love all your "pet" names but I like Pikachu the best. It seems to suit you. You do have an adorable way about you, putting your paws up in the air, how cute! Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome Pikachu.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pikachu

What a cutie! Don't let any tell you otherwise. I love your spots, you look a bit like a Turkish Van; do you like water? Anyway, have a great COTD today.

Hello Pikachu, I love to peek at you! Con-CAT-ulations on being COTD!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Hello Pikachu, AKA Pika, Pikaboo and the cutest thing You have lots of names - and one beautiful face. Enjoy your special day.

Sweet Pikachu, you have lovely markings, and sound like a wonderful, furry companion. We are happy to meet you and view your pics. Congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that needs homes.

You are such a Sweet Cat Pickachu!
    I am trying to thing of where I have heard Pickachu , is it Japanimation?
    The fact is that you are much cuter than animee Pickachu, as you are such a real regal Cat , and you are just growing out of the Kitten Stage , and will soon be a Full Grown Kitty!!

And you have some awesome coloring, and a Crazy Cool Cattitude towrds life, and a Owesome Orangie and Two Big Pups to play with in OZ!!
    You have truly the Life Of Riley down under!!

We are All sending You an Ozzie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Future and Newest Cat Of The Day Purrfect Pickachu.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pikachu what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today and reading about you. You seem to be such a happy boy!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Pikachu nice to meet chu Hope you have the best day ever as COTD Congratulations! I bet its a cute 'pile' when all the furry people get into bed. You are a very handsome young boy

Pikaboo, we see you, precious Pikachu! What an irresistibly adorable feline you are sweetie..."the cutest thing!" You're a ringer for my RB boy Buddy, except for th short coat! He was a Turkish Van who loved water like you...hmmm, maybe you do have TV genes rolling around in there! But there's no denying your abundance of the love gene! hehe What a gentle, loving soul you are Pika, and how blessed your family is to have you in their lives! Hope you're being treated to a very happy day of celebration, precious Pika; kicking up your paws with your pup pals and kitty Frankie! Please have your Mommy give you a big hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi gorgeous baby!!!! You look so adorable!!!

Happy COTD to you, I hope you're having a great day
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Pretty Pikachu!

I like your pics a lot! I can tell that you have a great personality!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Hi, Pikachu! I enjoyed peeking at you today! I like your pretty orange and white coat. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pikachu

Oh your so pikable....what a pikable personality you possess!! Purr-fectly playful and plasently purr-fected. You got it gonnin' on furr sure. Have a wonderful day and bless you....from all..."The Just Strayed Inn"

Hi from Pika's Mum!

Wow, thank you all on Pika's behalf. He's loved seeing himself on the computer and we now have to widen all the doors so his head can get through... LOL
    Pika is a rescue cat, via our wonderful vet and friend Derek McNair, and the RSPCA. He was abandoned in a black plastic sack at a nearby beach at a week old. I went to the vet's to get some more food for Frankie and saw this little cutie sitting waiting for a new Mum on his own as all his sisters had been taken away already... and brought him home with the food. He was very triangular as a tiny kitten, hence the manga-style name. Although he's a funny little one, he is absolutely adorable - a warrior, a puppy and a lovely baby all in one. He climbs the trellises, chases birds and curls up with the dogs at night. He bosses us all around without mercy and suckles my fingers for hour upon hour... All our cats are precious and this one is totally precious to this family. Bless you all!

Pika's Mum x