Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2010 pregnancy/baby thread

2010 pregnancy/baby thread

I thought I'd start a new pregnancy/baby thread for 2010.

The 2009 thread is here.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I took my first test yesterday after a few odd symptoms for a few weeks, and I'm 11 days past due for my cycle.. I plan on taking a few more home tests just to be sure and will be scheduling my first doctors appointment soon. I'm sooooo excited. I'm approximately 5-6 weeks along.

Posted this in the other one but will post it here instead.
    Last edited by molucass; 01-17-2010 at 08:31 PM.

I guess I should post an update since I don't think I've posted anything about my pregnancy since I first announced it. I am 23 weeks along, as of yesterday. We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything, health wise looked perfect on the ultrasound! We also found out we're having another boy! We're very excited as we'd always pictured ourselves raising boys. He's a very energetic little man and kicks a lot, which I LOVE! We've chosen the name Christopher Michael, but we plan to to call him Topher. Nathan is very excited to be having a baby brother and he loves to kiss my belly.

Here's a couple pictures from the ultrasound.

- Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Congratulations molucass!

And I love the pictures of Christopher Michael!! Those pictures are just so amazing, congratulations!!

yay for 2010 babies! Happy and healthy 9 months to everybody who is pregnant!

Congrats, Molucass!!

I looove the name Christopher Michael! and his 3d ultrasound pic is SO cute!

I am almost 19 weeks, and my big ultrasound is TOMORROW! I am feeling great, and feeling the baby kick all the time now. Lydia is very excited to be a big sister, and insists that we are having a girl...hopefully we will find out if that's true or not!

Hope everyone has a wonderful healthy pregnancy. We are hoping for another baby soon, but in the mean time we're sharing in everyone else's joy.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Hi everyone,

I am 2 months out from my due date (due March 17). I will be 32 weeks on Wednesday. I have my 32 week appt. on Friday, not much to do this appt. so won't have many updates. I should get a picture taken and post it here for everyone. I update more frequently on Facebook, if anyone wants to add me as a friend PM me. We did not and aren't finding out the sex, which makes this interesting. Baby's room is pretty much done, I will just add a few more things after the shower probably. I don't have any more ultrasounds scheduled, just had the one at 12 weeks and 20 weeks. Baby is good, this pregnancy has been overall uneventful. I am thankful and grateful that hubby and I conceived quickly and have had an easy go of things so far. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Amber
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I got another great grand due in 2 months. Amy Irene will be her name... She is due April 21st, her grandpa's (my youngest son's) birthday!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congratulations to everyone expecting! We'll be hoping for healthy and uneventful pregnancies for all of you!
    I've Been Frosted

CORI!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Congrats to all the mommies to be. Hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. Mark and I are sooo excited.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Yay babies! So exciting!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by gemini9961 View Post
    We did not and aren't finding out the sex, which makes this interesting.

Amber
    My sister didn't want to know with either of her pregnancies - her theory was after 9 months, at least one surprise would be nice! Her second pregnancy was pretty miserable, though Emily is a good kid now, so being presented with her baby girl at long last was a happy moment!
    I've Been Frosted

Here I am at 32 weeks. The picture was taken on my cell phone so the quality is not that great. Any guesses on what baby is?

And just for fun, here is me at 17 weeks 3 days.

Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Quote Originally Posted by gemini9961 View Post
    Here I am at 32 weeks. The picture was taken on my cell phone so the quality is not that great. Any guesses on what baby is?
    Hoping for a healthy human!

My sister's answer, when people said "Do you know what you're having?" was, "Well, I sure hope it's a baby ... " No guesses on gender, I don't hold to any of the "old wives tales" about how a woman carrying being a clue to gender or anything, as I have seen it disproved many, many times!
    I've Been Frosted