Thread: Go to work today?

Go to work today?

Hee hee... I have off this weekend -- the first in a loooong time. I'm not quite sure how to act!

I went in yesterday for a few hours, but left at 12:00 when I realized I was grumpy and wasn't effective (I needed a day off!) I went home and took a lovely 2 hour nap and woke up a happy camper. Until my coworker called to ask us to dinner and told me yesterday was a HUGE money making day at work.

So now.... I'm wondering do I stay home today and enjoy a day off? I'm EXHAUSTED from the house rennovation/repairs and Cameron (no Cameron this weeekend either!!!) I'm cranky at work because we have a new person who frustrates the heck out of me, but I'm the only person with ANY patience for her.

I'm loving the idea of staying home, but I KNOW I'll be majorly annoyed to hear today was another money-making day at work. Hubby says to stay home... I know me.... I'll be royally annoyed if I miss out on a nice commmission day.

So what would you do? Stay home with the hubby and kitties? Curl up in sweats and zone out? Or go in and make some money?

sooo..1-have you ever heard of anyone, on their deathbed wishing they had spent more time at a J-O-B? 2-get your hubby into sweats and mutually zone together, especially since he's made it clear he wants time with YOU 3-if you need the cash to keep the house bills covered, hustle another day 4- don't ever go to dinner with one of your co-workers on a day off, nothing good ever comes of that (wink). my opinion and i'm sticking with it...
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Well, we always need money. We barely make ends meet, but they DO meet.

I am competetive, and was in the lead this month until yesetrday. I missed out on some MAJOR sales. Oh well.

I am utterly and completely exhausted. I need a mental break. I also think hubby and I need time together without Cameron.... as much as we love this little boy, he is majorly tiring!

Well I know the day is over and you don't need any opinions but I thought I'd share mine lol. If I'm off...I'm off. I work harder another day to make the money. I work for tips so I understand where your coming from.
    My days off are my days off
    Hope you had a good one either way!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Indeed Anna! I only get paid by the hour and I will work some holidays just to have something to do but my days off are MINE!

Hope you enjoyed your day off!

Everyone can use money, but everyone can use down time too. I know this is a late reply, but I hope you chilled. There'll be more busy days ahead.

You could have come over!!!

I've been Boooo'd!