Thread: Ricky the handsome hero!

Ricky the handsome hero!

First of all I feel so thrilled to be first to salute our COTD!
    How beautiful of you to donate blood to save some fellow kitties, you're awesome

I was checking your website and have to agree with your dad: you are definitely a camera hamm and there can never be enough photos of your gorgeous self

Have a beautiful sunday lovely Ricky and please try to be nice with Lucy and make her feel comfortable, you'll see how cool it'll be to play and hang out together

Happy COTD Ricky!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Ricky

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ASTRID-YOU ARE A HAM AND A HERO! HAPPY COTD. LOOKS LIKE A HANDSOME TUXEDO HERE. SAMMY IS MY TUXIE- AND IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I HAVE IT GOING ON -A FEMALE WHO HIDES FROM SAMMY WHEN ALL HE WANTS IS TO BE NEAR HER. I DO SPEND SPECIAL TIME WITH EACH CAT-IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. RICKY-THAT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE A DONOR AND SHARED/HELPED THE OTHER KITTIES WHERE YOU WERE. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL-BEST WISHES HONEY-ENJOY YOUR HUMANS AND FURRY MATES! SUSANSWATLIN518

Wow, it never even occurred to me that kitties might need blood transfusions, too. I guess you are a hero, aren't you, Ricky? And a handsome one at that. I loved reading about all your antics. You sound like quite a character and a joy to be around. Enjoy your day as COTD, silly boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

The Clan is just thrilled that the COTD hails from our fair state, and as someone who was born in Jersey City, I am delighted!!! Our cat, Ashley, was a blood donor kitty, so we know how important your job was!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ricky you are indeed a special kitty; a blood donor! You're very handsome as well! I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and maybe you and Lucy will learn to be playmates. She just has to know what a great guy you are!

Congratulations on your COTD honors - have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We certainly agree with Astrid Y Sophie , that you ae a HERO Ricky!!
    Any Cat or Purrson who donated blood to save a fellow creature of God is commended , and you get extra blessings from all of us at the Found Cat Hotel.
    You are so handsome too, you look quite a bit like Our Juke Joint Joseph when he was young.
    And you and JJJ3 certainly are hams , you love it when you sense the cameras on you.
    Thats a nice way of remebering you and showing you off to people who dont have the pleasureof sseeing you in purrson.

We hope that your sister gets to know you a little bit better and stops running.
    You are such a Good Cat and were you here you would be in a Red Radio Flyer pile up!!

We Lucky Found Cats are so impressed by you Ricky and send a Heros MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Hero Cat, Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Hero Ricky.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy COTD Ricky. I know your furrparents must love you very much - and they must have known that you are a hero. Enjoy your special day.

Aw, Ricky! What a special boy! You have a great CatDaddy. Sometimes you just have to spend quality time with each kitty! Sounds like you really enjoy your disk with the scratching material and the ball that rolls aroud the outside. All of us cat lovers know this toy and of course the laser pointer Happy COTD to a very handsome, loving, caring boy!

Hi CD..Buddy & Grace! Hope all is well.

Ricky you have stolen my heart, and all the kitties here at "The Just Strayed Inn" are so taken with your story. We all wish you the best. Have a wonderful day, Ricky.

Ricky when I saw your photo today I said OMG. You look so much like my Angel Misty who left me a little over a year ago. She was close to 16 years old, here is a pic of her and she was COTD back in Oct. 5, 1998:

Can you see the resemblance, I sure did. Congrats on your special day Ricky and to your Dad too.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Ricky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I really loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. I can tell you are much loved. That's just as it should be too!!! You deserve nothing less. I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Ricky! Someone's a *daddy's boy* Yes, thank you North Shore Animal League for sure, and your wonderful family for rescuing you, relegating you to a life of luxury and love; a tough job but someone's got to take on challenge! You even have your very own website! I could hardly take the cuteness overload...your photo shoot! Two shots especially stood out...that precious pic of you peering out of the bathroom window, and the one of you Ricky, snuggling up with Lucy!

Congratulations and much love to you on your big day, precious Ricky! Hoping that you and your Mommy and Daddy are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rockin' Ricky!

OMG - Ricky, you are one awesome cat! Not only do you save the lives of other kitties, but you are very smart too!
    And...you look just like my Crunch - if he lost weight! LOL!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Ricky! I love your pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	44711   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	44712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on the sora.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	44713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	44714  

Ricky's place

HI-I WANT TO TELL REDBIRD THAT I AM SORRY FOR HER LOSS. I TOO LOVE TUXIES AND I JUST SAW RICKY'S WEBSITE! I POSTED EARLIER-BUT JUST WANT TO SAY THESE PICTURES ARE CUTE AND I ENJOYED THEM!SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

Rickey

Oh Rickey. you're so fine...

Cat~gratulations on being honoured as our Cat of the Day. Well deserved, sweet kitty.

Purrs from Norman the King, Felix the Prince and Baby Rascal the Prince -- we live in our Palace in Montreal, Canada.

Kisses from our KatMa & Paw-Paw

and to Lady Lucy -- Norman understands; he sends special purrs to her. Norman wanted no part of his baby brother Felix in 2006 but they now get along most of the time.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore