Thread: Beautiful Chanel!

Beautiful Chanel!

Good morning to you beautiful Chanel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Labbie girl! Me and my Lab Star are honored to kick off your congratulatory thread! What a beauty you are Chanel, inside and out! We were so moved by your happy ending story of rescue, and I must admit, I was a little teary-eyed there at the end! I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone who claims to be a dog lover would choose to welcome a pup into their lives only to relegate him or her to a life of isolation and neglect. You Labbies especially, crave to be with your people, sharing their days and nights as full fledged members of the family! Well, thankfully you were sprung from that dreadful, lonely life of confinement, finding your way to the happiest, most loving of forever homes; enjoying the life you so richly deserve! And I must say Chanel, while you might be a senior, you don't look a day over 5! I've always been Mom to yellow Labs, but I have to admit, you black Labbies have the most stunning, sleek and shiny coats!

Thanks so much to your wonderful family for welcoming you into their homes and hearts! How blessed you all are to have found one another! And thank you sweetheart, for sharing your heartwarming story with us all! I hope for you and your family a very happy, warm and love filled day, with many more happy years of devoted companionship yet to come!

Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you precious Chanel, our very special and most deserving honoree! You truly are an angel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chanel

Love, love, love you Chanel

You are beyond precious, and you are very, very, special. God bless you today, and everyday..... From all of us at, "The Just Strayed Inn"

Hello Chanel,

I am pleased to meet such a beautiful pup like you. Those pretty
    brown eyes are gorgeous. I am sorry your first home was so lonely
    and sad. Those days are now long gone & now you are a treasured friend.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out many cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You sure are a beauty Chanel! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla