Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prince Max-July 2, 1992-January 15, 2010

Thank you for posting the pictures. Max is so sweet there helping decorate the Christmas tree, I love the first one, and also the last in your mother's arms. He does look like he is winking.

Max went in style and he got to say goodbye to his friends. I'm glad that Dr. Singh could come to your home, that must have made a huge difference for both Max and you.

Slick, you have done everything right, and I am sure Max loves you for that. He is now resting at the RB and will soon be romping around with the other kitties. Pjevs will be there to show him around.

Sleep softly, dear Max!

I'm here for you if you need to talk. Take care!

Love and hugs... and purrs,

Randi & Fister

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi Slick.

Long time no see.
    Heard the news from Candace, and made my way here to tell you how sorry I am to hear that you lost your buddy.
    Take it easy mate, your kitty is now in a wonderful place playing forever.
    Wom

I know there is nothing I can say to make your grief any easier to deal with. I've been there myself 6 times since 2003. Every time it hurts and hurts bad. Just know that you are not alone, your loss is real, and you loved Max wholly and completely, just what he needed. You did your best for him and he loved you for it.

Your photos are lovely, his last day he looks like he knew he was loved more than anything. Such a sweetheart he was.

Take care dear, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I looked earlier but had too much LES at the time to reply. Thank you for sharing those photos of your beautiful boy ... oh, my, here come those tears again.

Sending much love and am keeping you in my thoughts and heart.

Ah, thank you for posting Sir Max's pictures. I'm sure he was winking at you in the last picture. He left surrounded by love!!! He's probably swaggering all over the RB telling how wonderful his life was with you. He will surely have a paw in picking out any future kitties you share your life with when the time comes.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a beautiful boy, and what wonderful pictures to have of him. Yes, I think he is winking at you in that last one.

All my love and sympathy,
    Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Slick, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. {{MANY HUGS}}.

Rest In Peace, Max.

Theres a paragraph written by the late Cleveland Amory after his Beloved Polar Bear passed on.
    I can only describe it as living in a void. I did not want to ne anywhere else, but neither did I want to be there.
    It was not just that Polar Bear was not there - it was the awful over whelming weight of knowing that he was never going to be there again.
    I have a feeling that may be why I have so many Found Cats is that I dont have the courage to enter an empty home.
    We are sending our prayers to you Slick, that one day Max and Spreckles will send a Cat who needs love and a Furrever Home to you, when the time is right.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Slick, take time and grieve for your beautiful boy. You did everything right for him. These cuddly picture on his last day are just adorable.

Max is at peace; may you find some for yourself.

I followed his journey without commenting, because I didn't know what to say. I knew he was in the best hands possible. All I could do was silently send prayers.

I hope you can find solace.
    Mary

My dear heart sister. I wanted to post earlier but couldn't. I started to call you but then we would both start bawling. I would be there to hold you if I could, but I can in my heart and you know that I do. Our vet has come to our home, sadly, several times now and I think that is a precious thing... for you, me, mine and your dear Max. I will call you... but I will just give you some quiet time with your thoughts first.
    Laurie
    ~ at least I'm not...

Slick,

There is an extra special bond between a 'heart cat' and their human.

It transcends space and time. You are bonded together eternally.

Max is with you, but on a different plane now, but that's not forever. That's just because his body gave out.
    There will be a time, for that Grand Reunion. One Fine Day.

I am Truly sorry Slick he was Beautiful.He is now your Guardian Angel who will be watching out for you until it is your time to reunite with him.

Lots of hugs being sent to you.
    xx

Slick, I am so sorry to hear of Max's passing today. Please know that I am with you right now, and sending lots of hugs.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thank you all for your heartwarming posts. I really appreciate and need the hugs and love right now.

I'm still at work and realize that there is no need to rush home - no one to feed. I'll have to put a stop to that soon.

When I got up this morning there were no food/water dishes to wash, no litterbox to clean, no "butt" to clean and no face to clean. Makes me very sad, but I remain hopeful that one day I will find a special senior kitty that needs my love.

I told my neighbour that my next kitty will be a senior and she said "would you go through all that again?" Didn't take the blink of an eye to reply "YES!"

A page or two back someone posted a link to order Vitamin B shots online. I did that and they arrived today.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.