Thread: Urgent: Cat Needs Home ASAP! Please If you Can Foster We'll Drive!

Urgent: Cat Needs Home ASAP! Please If you Can Foster We'll Drive!

Hi All

I received a call tonight from Shirley Fonda of Fondas Foundlings who received a call from a lady who needs to rehome her cat (Socks) ASAP. Her husband tossed Socks outside while the lady was away and she finally found Socks and he's lost some weight of course. Socks was taken to a vet and did receive fluids.

Socks is fixed, declawed, not sure if it's all four paws or not, neutered, not sure about FIV/FELV combo tested. He is 5-6 years old black and white.

The husband has told the wife that he will kill Socks if she brings him home. Please if anyone can take him contact me at [email protected] (example m _ h)

Thank you!

Melissa

I understand...but I think it would be best if the wife moved out with Socks and left the husband on his own. What an....idiot!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I agree with Candace. I would also report the husband to the police or animal control.

He would be my ex-husband!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I am thinking this lady is abused and afraid herself...I hope a home works out for Socks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good point Catty.

I found someone who will take him if it comes down to life or death so we'll see what happens.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Melissa

THAT husband would be out on his a$$, after I declawed him, of course.

That lady needs to get the hell out of a bad situation.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I stopped by Shirley's house and apparently this lady might have someone at her work that will take the cat but we'll see. Shirley said the lady is at work right now and she will try her after she gets off work.

I'm still trying to trap the other female cat in the meantime.

Melissa

How so sad for Socks.. Yup I agree that AWipe would be kicked out & in the streets as a Ex.. Ummppss come to think of it that is what I did to my Ex 13yrs ago..

I sure hope Socks finds a good loving home soon.. Prayers

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Prayers for little Socks getting away from that awful person and into a safe home soon.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

With everything that's been going on at home I forgot to post that Socks was placed in a home. The lady's co-worker too him in so that's good news.

Thank you all for your prays.

Melissa

Sounds like a familiar story.

So glad Socks found a home.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

So glad to learn Socks is safe and has a great new home.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank God Socks is in a furrrever home. Now that lady needs to find a battered women's shelter. If he threatened an innocent kitty, there's no doubt in my mind that she's next.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Grrrrrrrr! I hope that woman wakes up and gets rid of the hubby! If he is cruel enough to hurt a defenseless animal, the cruelty will not stop there!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!