Thread: Zephy cotd!

Zephy cotd!

WELL LOOK AT YOU MY DEAR! THESE SHOTS ARE GREAT-ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING DOWN AND SURVEYING YOUR TERRITORY-YOU ARE SO COOL. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR HOUSEMATES HAVE A GREAT DAY-WITH YOU IN OUR SPOTLIGHT BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Zephy

I'm so glad you survived the gluten scare; my friend's cat sadly did not. You sound like a wonderful boy who deserved all those second chances (adoption, gluten survival), so I hope you enjoy your special day today.

Zephy, I am so sorry that you got caught up in all that scary tainted cat food debacle but ever so happy that you survived it and are doing well. Such a handsome boy and so friendly, too. You take a good picture, my friend. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What striking markings you have, Zephy! You are a lucky and lovely boy, and I'm so glad to meet you!

Congratulations on your COTD; be nice to your sister and share some of the special treats, OK?? Have a great day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a handsome boy your are, Zephy! Your markings are much like my Chaz, but your personalities are opposite. I could never use cuddler or love bug to describe my rascal! After that health scare I'm sure you will live your remaining lives to the fullest, and hope you enjoy a happy COTD celebration!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Con-CAT-ulations on being Cat of the Day, Zephy!
    Oh I love that you showed your belly to us! Kitty bellies are sooooo cute!!!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

You are a Double Lucky Cat Zephy
    First to have a kind Guardian fall in love you at first sight, and right then and there vow to make you the Happiest Cat that she could.
    You are such a Handsome Cat that it easy to see how this could happen!!

And You are so lucky Zephyr, that that Bad Cat Food did not take you from your Furr Ever Home and that yYour Meeowmie was able to nurse you back to health.
    You are such a Fun Cat.

We Found Ctas are Proud to send a Survivor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Pal and Newest Cat Of The Day Zestful Zephy!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 01-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Zephyr!!!

You are one cute, smart, loving cat! I like the fact that you don't try to snack on any of your bird housemates! Kudos to you too for being such a friendly, nice kitty!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Zephy, you are a very handsome, lucky, and loving cat. You deserve nothing less than being our COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Zephy you gorgeous hunk of kitty!!!

I'm quite smitten with your sweet face!!! I'm so happy you are recovered from that horrible tainted cat food!!! It sounds like you are much loved. Which is just as it should be, eh? I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulatons, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome boy you are, Zephy! I would love to tickle your soft tummy and give you kitty-kisses. I'm glad you survived the bad cat food and that you realize birdies aren't for munching. Zephy - with the unique name - you are a great COTD!

What a beautiful little face you have sweet Zephy

Congratulations for being a real survivor and our special -and well deserved- COTD!!!

I hope you're enjoying your day

Love and kisses
    astrid

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Zephy! A charming handsome, personality packed boy, that you are; clearly holding the keys to your Mommy's heart (along with you sister and feathered friends of course) You certainly have beaten the odds sweetheart, finding your way out of the shelter and into the arms of your loving family, surviving that horrific gluten poisoning! No doubt a higher power had big plans for you, with being your Mommy's best buddy #1 on the list! Gotta love any living being that can squeeze every ounce of joy out of life as you do! And yes sweetheart, you most certainly deserve to be honored here today! Hope you and your furry sis Neellah, your feathered friends are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled day, being treated royally! Love and cuddles and belly rubs to you precious Zephy, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, precious Zephy! I would love to give you some tummy rubs or sit down to make a lap for you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats Zephy.Miss You..Your Such A Great Kitty..I Gotta Come Visit U..