Thread: Can you believe it?

Can you believe it?

Sheena is 6yrs old now. Hard for me to believe. That she has been in my life that long. I can still remember when she was a tiny little fluff ball. She has done so many wonderful things, changed my life completely and the life of so many others. Granted the gift of hope, freedom and independance to another family. She definately lives up to her name as being a gift from god. This year she lost so much but was still so strong. And in the end has gained so much. She does not look or act like she is older. She still has the energy of a puppy. She still gets excited about the smallest things in life. She even has a boyfriend that is totally smitten with her. Doesn't matter to her and him that he barely comes up to half her leg in height. lol Anyway here are some updated pictures that I have neglected to post. Her b-day was December 20 and yes she had a very good day with her new extended family that day.

Awww, Happy Birthday to the pretty Sheena girl.
    I didn't know she wasn't with you anymore. I'm sure she's brought a lot of happiness to the new family just as she did with you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hold on. She is still with me. Her new extended family is my fiance's family. It is her home away from home. And the family she helped is the family that her Polar pup is with. He is now a full fledge mobility assistance dog. Got an update in November from his partner. Sorry for the miscommunication. There is no way I would ever give Sheena up to anyone.

Sounds like things are going well for you. Congrats.

Sheena is just beautiful, I love those EARS!!!

Please give her a big hug and kiss from me.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    Hold on. She is still with me. Her new extended family is my fiance's family. It is her home away from home. And the family she helped is the family that her Polar pup is with. He is now a full fledge mobility assistance dog. Got an update in November from his partner. Sorry for the miscommunication. There is no way I would ever give Sheena up to anyone.
    Whew! Thank goodness! I was kinda freaking out about that. Glad to hear she is still with you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wow, she's gorgeous! What a pretty girl. Happy Birthday! 6 years young.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

She is such a gorgeous dog.. such kind eyes. Glad to hear she is doing well!
    I have missed seeing her pictures.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Happy 6th Birthday Lovely Sheena.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Happy birthday, beautiful Sheena!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sheena says thanks to everyone. When I get to my fiance's moms house this week I am going to take some video of Sheena and Harley(her boyfriend) playing. They get to be really crazy.

She is just gorgeous. I got to give her muzzle scritchies last year and she just LOVES them. A sweet, funny, smart doggie.

Happy Birthday, Sheena!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Happy belated birthday, Sheena! You are beautiful!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I remember when she had the pups. That was a bit back.

I don't know what happened with her because I haven't been here but she looks just fine now which is all that counts.
    Dogs are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole.

www.tmhudsonfineart.co.uk