Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Nascar 2010

Thanks for having my back girls

I only seen the last 10 laps, but the last 3 was all I needed to see!
    Have to say I think Carl let up so he wouldn't get into Kyle Poor Carl.

I can't imagine disliking one of my favorite drivers because of an accident that got out of hand. But that's just my opinion. To each his/her own.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

anna_66
    I can't imagine disliking one of my favorite drivers because of an accident that got out of hand. But that's just my opinion. To each his/her own.
    Carl has been one of my favorite drivers for some time. The tap that he received got him a little lose then he recovered and moved back into the lead. Then Brad passed him in the last corner. When Carl realize he was going to come in second he let his anger decide to put Carl into the wall and a lot of good race cars with him. His comment " I couldn't let him take it from me" was the attitude that changed my opinion of Carl. I am not a fan of Brad but he did not recieve what he gave Carl. That would be like saying you slap me and I will shoot you.

All of your heros that did the same thing during their racing days are no better than Carl , Dirty racers. IMO that statement goes double for Dale Sr.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    anna_66

All of your heros that did the same thing during their racing days are no better than Carl , Dirty racers. IMO that statement goes double for Dale Sr.
    Didn't say any of them were my hero. I was never a Sr. fan. Cheered when he went in the wall at Daytona...until I found out the result. Never wished that on anyone. Not a fan of JPM, Harvick or Carl, either. But I think with Carl, Brad wrecked him 3 times before he ever hit him back (Talledega '09, Memphis, '09, Atlanta '10). Sorry, but I can't blame him, when Brad hits him, for hitting harder.

Good race today. Weird start, but one of the best at Indy in some time. Congrats to Jamie and Gnassi. Pretty impressive year to win Dayton, Indy 500 and the Brickyard.

Crazy start to the race for sure, just glad to see Harvick or Jimmie didn't win. Lol, Mark said we should have been there this year instead of last

Too bad for JPM, but he did it to himself this year. It was a real break for Jamie! Hey, he didn't cry this time either
    Great year for Chip that's for sure!

Good race. Loved that Tony finished in the top 5, Kyle & Joey in the top 10 and at least Denny got into the top 15 and Ryan in the top 20. Could have been worse I guess.

LOLOL, I didn't see the last laps of the race...

Oh, whoa, whoa, Jamie's cryin'

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=5415476

Roush suffers minor injuries in crash

NASCAR team owner Jack Roush suffered minor cuts on his head in a plane crash Tuesday evening at Whitman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wis.

Roush was flying his private jet, a Beechcraft Premier 1A from Detroit. The jet made hard contact on landing and cracked the fuselage.

Brenda Strickland, a friend of Roush's, also was on board the plane. NASCAR journalist Bob Margolis, who is writing a book about Roush's life, was told that Roush and Strickland were not seriously hurt.

"Jack got out and had blood some blood on his face," Margolis said. "Apparently he bumped his head. They both were taken to a local hospital for observation, but I've been told they are OK."

Roush, an aviation buff, was expected to attend the Experimental Aircraft Association's annual AirVenture in Oshkosh, this week.

Roush, an experienced pilot, suffered serious injuries in a plane crash near Talladega, Ala., in 2002. He was flying his P-51 aircraft when it crashed into a lake. Roush was unconscious and would have drowned, but he was pulled from the water by Larry Hicks, a retired marine who lived nearby and saw the crash.

Roush was in Oshkosh for EAA AirVenture, an annual air show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    [url]

Roush suffers minor injuries in crash

NASCAR team owner Jack Roush suffered minor cuts on his head in a plane crash Tuesday evening at Whitman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wis.

Roush was flying his private jet, a Beechcraft Premier 1A from Detroit. The jet made hard contact on landing and cracked the fuselage.
    So, That wasn't JR that punched out of the jet over the weekend?

This is Number Dos for the Roushster, it may be time to hang em up.....

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    So, That wasn't JR that punched out of the jet over the weekend?

This is Number Dos for the Roushster, it may be time to hang em up.....
    I don't know if Jack has a cat, but he must be borrowing a few of one's 9 lives!

I don't know if Jack has a cat, but he must be borrowing a few of one's 9 lives!
    A news outlet had a clip of poor J being helped off the plane. Poor guy smacked his head pretty good.

Get better, dude!

Am I the only one who thinks the Burger King/Tony Stewart commercials are creepy?

TS looks like he's channeling the "King's" stare....

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Burger King/Tony Stewart commercials are creepy?

TS looks like he's channeling the "King's" stare....
    I think they are funny...not as good as the Gillette Commericals, but I like them.

Glad to see Sadler is okay.

Let's see............

Edwards, Keselowski, Harvick and others get probation for rough driving.......

What's going to happen to Jimmy? Oops, never mind, he's a four time cup champ, he can't do anything wrong.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Glad to see Sadler is okay.

Let's see............

Edwards, Keselowski, Harvick and others get probation for rough driving.......

What's going to happen to Jimmy? Oops, never mind, he's a four time cup champ, he can't do anything wrong.

I had the same thought!! But he didn't mean it....he was just trying to bump draft like Kurt wanted him to. Really? Does ANYONE believe that?

Scary wreck for Elliot. Glad to see him walk away.

I had the same thought!! But he didn't mean it....he was just trying to bump draft like Kurt wanted him to. Really? Does ANYONE believe that?

Scary wreck for Elliot. Glad to see him walk away.
    I do...and Mark said you should come down here and kick my butt for saying it

I was so glad to see that Elliot didn't get hurt. Those cars are amazing!