Thread: Oscar, the weiner dog

Oscar, the weiner dog

I've never met a dachshund named Oscar, but I think that is an adorable name!!! I grew up with a standard one named Fritz, and he was a great dog. You are very handsome!!! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Oscar does sound like a very special dog. A very handsome too.
    Congratulations Oscar on being chosen for Dog of Today.

----<---<--<{(@

Oscar!

You are such a beautiful pupper, Oscar! Reading about you today made me nod and smile. Yes, you are very much like my sweet Henry.

A devoted and loyal pup, you deserve your top honours today!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Oscar

Oscar is very cute & shinny boy Dachshunds are very smart and like to learn new things you might get a Dog Trick book and teach him more tricks. I have a Long Hair Doxie name of Patches she knows sit,down,come,The most important command you can teach a dog. She also knows wait,drop it, sit up, roll over,dead dog,stay,wave,shake paws.& circle.The last one comes in handy when it has been raining or snowing I heat up a towel in the dryer just a minute or two let Patches in put the towel on the floor have her stand on it tell her circle she wipes her own feet.Then wrap her up in the warm towel she thinks she has died and went to heaven she loves it.Of course I used treats tiny treats since it does not take much for a Dachshund to get fat which is very hard on their long backs so I try to keep her at the right weight.
    For a future note please do not buy from Pet stores those puppies are Puppy mill puppies the more puppies bought at Pet stores the more puppies will be born.Also you should never get a puppy at 6 weeks old they loose so much learning skills from their mother and their brothers & sisters something that cannot be taught by humans.Please tell all of your friends must put a stop to puppy mills.

Well hello there, adorable Oscar man! What a precious wiener pupper you are And looking mighty comfy too, all snuggled up with that handsome doggie blanket! I so enjoyed reading all about you, your happy life, and how you came to find your forever family! I recall when I was about your young guardian's age. I saw a hamster in the pet store around Christmas time and begged for him, but my parents said, "absolutely not." I was heartbroken, until Christmas Day when I found him under my tree! You have a very special person in your young mom, Oscar. And she in turn has two pretty special parents as well! I can only imagine the happy memories you and your person have made over the years, growing up together! (Every young person deserves a doggie like you to grow up with!) And I wish for you and her, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! You truly are a treasure!

Congratulations on being chosen our very special, most deserving, Saturday honoree, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Oscar, from me and my Lab Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Oscar,

I love your pictures. You are a handsome pup. I have a good friend
    with a Doxie named Oscar too. I loved reading how you & your human
    friend love to lay on the sofa to cuddle, after a long day.Congrats
    going out to you on you special honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of
    hugs & kisses going out to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt