Thread: Trying to figure out what our babies are.

Trying to figure out what our babies are.

My ex got me this cat from the humane society on post in fort knox, and the reason i got him was because he had these beautiful blue eyes, and he had greyish points/stripe. I was watching this episode of cats 101 and it was showing the different types of points for siamese - then the 2 types, i think that he may be a traditional lynx spoint, purebred i am not fure sure. but we kept three of his children, whose mother is just a brown tabby - every kitten in their litter was white with blue eyes, - and then he got our tortoiseshell pregnant and she had 3 white ones and an orange one. - The white ones all look exactly the same almost. except their colors are darker/lighter. I dont know how to put pictures on here but i just took some this morning, so i will try to figure it out.
    I would like to know if Cloud has the lynx point siamese thing goin on.

The all white kittens may develop points later.

Um, time to get the kitties spayed/neutered so no more unplanned kitten happen?

To post a picture, you need it as a jpg file, and you can post it as an attachment, or if you have it uploaded somewhere already, you can post it right in a thread, by using [img] then the url then [/img]
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Um, time to get the kitties spayed/neutered so no more unplanned kitten happen?

Totally agree with this!

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Hi. About the white kittens

Hi.

If the "White Kittens" do not get "points", and they have blue eyes, there is a chance that they can go deaf. Alot of white cats with blue eyes go deaf because of it in there genes. I read it in a "Cat Care And Behavior" cat book.
    I'm just making sure that they don't have blue eyes, if they do, when they get a little older, take them to the vet and see if they are deaf or have any type of disorder with their Eyes and ears. If they have blue eyes, and don't get points, consult a vet within their age of 4-6 months. Make sure you feed them food daily after they are weined from their mom. Don't feed them much milk. They can eat "Kitten Food" at the age of 3-4 months.

Thank you,
    Smarties
    I love you and i miss you RB Goldberg. you may be gone from the world, but you'll never be gone from my heart. i wish you could come back, but you are better now. Rest in heavenly peace. i forever miss and love you. i hope "one fine day" we can reunite and be best friends again.
    I forever hold you in my arms,
    I have your name engraved in my heart,
    I know that you may be gone,
    But i loved you right from the start.