Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joyful Jorja

Joyful Jorja

Sweet Jorja,
    I immediately recognized your eyes even when I saw them in a thumbnail.
    Ok- I first mistook you for an Abyssinian- but then in your second picture it was obvious you had the cute foxtail of a Somali.
    But we all know that in character you are very similar- and this is why I am jealous because having a young mischievous and rambunctious Aby or Somali at home is one of the most entertaining things.
    So much laughter
    Filou here sends purrs to you and his congratulations on being our Cat of the Day

Jorja, love your green eyes. Your house must be quite lively w/your antics and playfulness. I'm so glad that you've found your permanent, happy home. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Jorja

What a cutie you are; I love that pensive look in your first picture; who could resist you? And smart girl, being so nice to your new Mom when you first met; see what it got for you? A forever home. Enjoy your special day, Sweetie.

Beautiful Jorja, you certainly knew just how to pick the right home to suit your needs, didn't you? It was meant to be, and in no time at all they were all dancing to your tune. Clever girl.

Have a wonderful day as our reigning Cat of the Day there in warm, sunny Australia!

Hello, Jorja you beautiful feline I can see why your mommy fell in love with you. Purrs to you and your family.

You are a wise and discriminating Young Lady Jorja to have found in that crowd of Cat Lovers , just the right Purrson who would be your Soulmate, and needed you to make her life complete.
    And needed You Joria to be her Purrfect Friend, one who would always be there for her , and never crticize and will always be there for play time!!!

And you are so Beautiful Jorja , and like Our Cats , you fulfill the need of people to have a Creature around whose Beauty enriches our Lives , just by thier very presence.
    And you have lots of Cat Toys!!
    Our Awesome Angels will keep you in mind Joria and Guardian when they make thier 2010 Austrailian Tour!!

The Found Cats All admire Jorja from the Land Down Under and send an Ozian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Your Joyful Jewel Jorja.
    Last edited by catmandu; 01-08-2010 at 09:16 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jorja, you are indeed lovely, and your antics remind me a GREAT DEAL of my Pinot-girl, so I know how lively your house is!! You have taken over as queen of your household, as it should be, and your subjects seem to be serving you quite well.

Congratulations on your COTD honors, honey, you have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Pretty girl!!! Don't you just LOVE a take charge cat?? HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Jorja

What a gorgeous girl you are, Jorja. I wish you mommy could have gotten a picture of your baggy black pants...I'll bet they are adorable....just like you.

Jorja

Hello sweet girl. What an attractive face you have - not to mention your wonderful purrsonality.

I wish you the longest of life with your family and furry friends.

Enjoy your day sweet one. Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day.

Love,
    Sas and her Campers
    Last edited by sasvermont; 01-08-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Jorja, I also mistook you for an Aby in the thumbnail pic. I actually forgot about the Somali breed. I first saw them at a cat show I attended last year.
    I think your coloring is just beautiful and those eyes are captivating!
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw! Is'nt she pretty in pink I, like Barbara, thought you were an Aby cat! Somali's are a pretty breed also Today you are intitled to be in "trash-the-place" mode. Have fun leaving the toys scattered about and have fun with the other kitties you allow to live there
    Happy COTD, Jorga!

Hi CD & Grace

Jorja you certainly are a beauty!!!

What fun it must be to live with you. My cat, Chester, loves playing fetch too. If we lived closer, you two could enjoy a game together. I hope you are being treated like the princess you are today. Never can have too many toys, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Joyful Jorja is Sweetie

I have a Somalia - Sweetie. I've always had Maine Coons but I'm torn now!

She is the apple of my eye! I could never find a name. She was such a sweetie, the name just stuck!

She had been abandoned and when we got her from our local SPCA and was all ribs. We fattened her up and at two years has some weight on her bones.

I had taken my food donation to the SPCA and saw her in a cage, walked over and said, "I want her" and of course they told me it didn't work that way! I adopted her before the hour was up!

She has finally grown into her tail and her 'dog' paws which go thump, thump, thump when she walks. She is the inner and outer beauty of a Maine Coon and then some. My Sweetie Somali!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, stunning Jorja! Count me as "smitten" as well! What a beautiful, joyful, life loving feline you are! I'm not if you chose your Mommy, or she chose you that fateful day at the cat show. But one thing's for certain, and that is that you and she (and your furry sibs) are one heavenly match! Thanks to your dear ol' Mom for sharing you and your enchanting story with us all, beautiful girl! I hope that you and your proud Mom, and furry sibs the precious senior Burmese Monte, Angel Baby and Mimi, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! Love and cuddles to you and the entire furry crew, precious Jorja!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~