Thread: Is it a possibility?

Is it a possibility?

To have a rep or Thank you system here? There are plenty of posts that I've read over the last few weeks that I feel deserve to be acknowledged. Even though I don't post a whole heck of a lot I do read alot. I find myself saying "No Shiz! you're right on the money!" alot lol

EDIT: I don't feel that "No Shiz" is enough of a reason to really post it lol

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

You can post a quick - right on or something, it's no big deal! No one minds short posts, and just saying a short acknowledgment or agreement will be meaningful to the person you're replying to!
    I've Been Frosted

Cool deal Karen. It was just a thought I know over on our forum it helps the newbs figure out right away who has given a lot of quality knowledge right off the bat instead of taking some off the wall advise from someone who thinks they know a lot lol.

Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
    Cool deal Karen. It was just a thought I know over on our forum it helps the newbs figure out right away who has given a lot of quality knowledge right off the bat instead of taking some off the wall advise from someone who thinks they know a lot lol.
    Or you could spend time getting to know the people here.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Absolutely, I have spent pleeenty of time lurking and reading It's just a fun system that we utilize on my other forum and very helpful for the people who do not want to lurk and are looking for a quick answer. With well over 11,000 active members over there it has been a vital tool to the community.

Google that b*tches

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Yes, but in this fast-paced world, time is often at a premium! It's okay, either way. New folks will learn pretty quickly who is trustworthy.
    I've Been Frosted