Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fosterish dog

New Fosterish dog

Well, here's the dog that I've had for the last 4 or so days. She's a real sweet heart. I'm getting her well for my aunt, who neglected her for years. We're currently fighting off 5 different kinds of infections, adequan injections, yeast issues, and shedding a "few" pounds off of her lmfao. Even though she looks like a poor old sap, she's been really upbeat about all of this treatment. Doug and I joke that Mable is a face only a mother could love lmao

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

What a funny, adorable girl! Poor thing has some pretty nasty teethies. She's just too cute and quite comical looking (I hope it's OK that I say that hehe).

AWwwww, Bulldogs always look so sad anyway.

I LOL'd at the "fosterish".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    OMG - I just love that face!!!!

Are you going to keep her when you nurse her back to health or send her back to your aunt. Will she take care of her???? That's heartbreaking that she got in such "disrepair" That last pic is priceless!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Poor baby... she has some neat toenails though, half and half.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Hi, Mable! I hope you make a full recovery from all your health issues! Please ask your foster mum to give you some pets from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Poor baby looks miserable. Very cute though.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Mable! **waving** I've heard so much about you! It is nice to see you, finally. I hope you are starting to feel just a teensy bit better.

Look at her, watching you behind the camera! She knows you are IT at least for now, lol.

That is some underbite! As someone else said, those striped nails, half white and half black are really cool!

Keep on helping her, she knows you are there for her!

Poor girl!

At least she has someone to spoil her back to health.

(I've really got to do something about my internet connection at work..... hat enot being able to see these pics)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

shes awesome and so are you! dont let Carley ever know you have her or she'll be bangin down your door to play with her.
    I love my bully!

AWW! She's a cutie ;]
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Quote Originally Posted by Genny View Post
    AWW! She's a cutie ;]
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by redog View Post
    shes awesome and so are you! dont let Carley ever know you have her or she'll be bangin down your door to play with her.
    Mable would love to have Carley come over, she LOVES kids! Carley can go ahead and walk, pig, cree, jarvis, Indigo, and felony... I need some free help lmfao!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Poor girl!

At least she has someone to spoil her back to health.

(I've really got to do something about my internet connection at work..... hat enot being able to see these pics)
    Haha Talk to Redog, he's the computer master! She has definitely needed some spoiling... it's LONG over due!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hello Mable! **waving** I've heard so much about you! It is nice to see you, finally. I hope you are starting to feel just a teensy bit better.

Look at her, watching you behind the camera! She knows you are IT at least for now, lol.

That is some underbite! As someone else said, those striped nails, half white and half black are really cool!

Keep on helping her, she knows you are there for her!
    She is feeling a TON better! Both of us really appreciate all of your help and guidance! Yeah she's got a MEAN underbite lol it's funny watching her try to cordinate her tongue and jaw to scoup up her food!

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Poor baby looks miserable. Very cute though.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, Mable! I hope you make a full recovery from all your health issues! Please ask your foster mum to give you some pets from me!
    I know she won't completely recover from her Hip Dysplasia, but I am going to do everything I can to make her comfortable for the rest of her senior years!

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    Poor baby... she has some neat toenails though, half and half.
    I thought they were pretty nifty!

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    OMG - I just love that face!!!!

Are you going to keep her when you nurse her back to health or send her back to your aunt. Will she take care of her???? That's heartbreaking that she got in such "disrepair" That last pic is priceless!!!
    I really hope we can keep her. My aunt asked me if I wanted her the other day over the phone, but IDK if my aunt be able to emotionally take it... this dog has been her rock through a lot of terrible times within the last 10 years. It has been a rough road for both of them, more for my aunt emotionally and Mable physically. I told my aunt that when our deadline comes and if she still needed me to continue treatment of her, I will, but she needs to maintain her if she takes her back. We didn't end the phone call on a definite yes or no with the custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    AWwwww, Bulldogs always look so sad anyway.

I LOL'd at the "fosterish".
    yeah, I can't quite say she's a foster... I've been calling her my Rehab dog lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    What a funny, adorable girl! Poor thing has some pretty nasty teethies. She's just too cute and quite comical looking (I hope it's OK that I say that hehe).
    Yeah, I don't know if this old girl has ever gotten a teeth cleaning... at this point she's too old and it's too risky for the anesthesia for the cosmetics. I think we can chuckle about her here, but I will just relay to Mable she's the hottest thing on the block if you don't mind Lmfao

Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Lol!!! The hottest thing on the block.

As long as she believes you. I'm sure it puts a pep in her step.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Mabel, that's a cute name. How old is she? Glad to see you took her in and taking good care of her. We need more people like you.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    Lol!!! The hottest thing on the block.

As long as she believes you. I'm sure it puts a pep in her step.
    Oooh this girl believes EVERYTHING i say lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Mabel, that's a cute name. How old is she? Glad to see you took her in and taking good care of her. We need more people like you.
    She's between 10-12 years old, I have to get with her real mom on that number. I think she really is happy here, and I hope she gets to stay. Thank you so much CountryWolf

Google that b*tches