Thread: Allie Cat

Allie Cat

Last week sometime I wrote how we were finally making progress with a stray that has been coming around. This morning I finally took a pic. She was really skittish with the *strange thing* called a camera, but as long as she had the food there she was OK. She kept wanting to bolt so I was just really patient. And even when the flash went off she didn't even bolt!

(Oh and this picture was actually taken from the doghouse window so that she had plenty of room to run out the door if she wanted to. I didn't want to make her feel enclosed)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oh she is so adorable! something in the look on her face reminds me of Patches sometimes.

congratulations on being an auntie!

She is really sweet! Are you going to keep her? Give her a big hug from us!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by Randi
    She is really sweet! Are you going to keep her? Give her a big hug from us!
    I would love to keep her. But the thing is she is SO wild right now. I can barely get near her...on a good day she will let me touch her head...if she even sees the dog from a distance she's outta there...and pretty much the same goes for my hubby. Somedays it's pretty discouraging, but I have a feeling if I just keep being gentle and patient, and letting her come to me that we can overcome all that.

oh she is so adorable! something in the look on her face reminds me of Patches sometimes.
    congratulations on being an auntie!
    Is Patches one of yours?
    Thanks! my brother & his wife are expecting a baby sometime next June!

What a cute kitty! Keep trying and I'm sure he'll come around to you eventually.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

She's beautiful. I'm sure she'll get friendlier with time. Good luck and thanks for sharing her pic.

Cookiebaker,

She's precious! Give her time. She'll come around.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She is a cutie! I like black and white kitties. I like her name too, back when my cat was young my in-laws had adopted a stray tiger cat and named her Ally. She was happy to live with them and their other cat for a few years and then disappeared again-maybe she really had another home who knows. Hopefully your Allie cat will want to stay and will get to be friends with your cat and dog too.

She's lovely Cookiebaker. It sounds like she is building a level of trust with you day by day. I hope she comes around as she is a beautiful, kind looking cat
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy