Good morning precious, pretty Princess! A very happy Pet of the Day you, sweetheart! Me and my piggie Ruby are honored to be the first to congratulate you, and your devoted mom Danielle, on your much deserved day in the spotlight! I broke out in a big smile when I clicked on your photo! You remind me so much of my beloved pig Moonbeam, who left for the Bridge last year. Every day was a bad hair day for her, too! And just like you, she was as sweet as could be! As your Mom says, you are special in so many ways...from your distinctive to white stripe, to your funky 'do, to your one pink foot! But what makes you so extra special is your joyful and life loving personality, and your unconditional love for Danielle! How blessed she is to have a best friend and furkid in you!!! Hope you and Danielle both enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration! Bet you'll be doing a lot of popcorning today! Cuddles and kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Princess, from me and my girl Ruby! Long and happy life to you, sweet one!