Thread: Oh, Ginger

Oh, Ginger

You are a beautiful girl! I love boxers and I love Labs, so you are perfect! I have a dog that makes me laugh every day, too. I truly believe she has a sense of humor. Her name is Lucy Belle. I'm proud to say that she was chosen Dog of the Day on 7/22/09. I feel very blessed to have her in my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a beautiful baby. An animal can give so much love.
    Glad that Ginger found a family that loves her so much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Ginger.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi there sweet Ginger girl!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful pup you are Miss Ginger, inside and out! And clearly, one very, very happy doggie, judging by that big smile on your face! I'm so very sorry your first family had to surrender you, sweetheart. I'm sure it was a bit of a sand and confusing time for you in the beginning. But it didn't take but a moment before you bonded to your forever family, to take your rightful place in the pack (and for your family to fall madly, hopelessly in love with you)! After all, you are the center of their universe, the light of their lives! A family couldn't hope for a more perfect pup than you Ginger! You truly are a blessing, and the joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives, priceless! And as your wise Mommy says, you give back as good as you get and then some! Enjoy a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, Miss Ginger! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures and fun times with your fursis Shelby, pup pal Jessi, and your wonderful forever humans; everything your hearts desires (including "mooning" Daddy! hehe) Hugs and smoochies to you precious Ginger, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Century! (And heartfelt thanks to Austin Boxer Rescue, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Ginger!

What great photos; not only are you pretty - you are very intelligent as well!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Ginger!

Ginger, you are such a pretty pretty girl, and I love your sweet brown eyes. I wish I could look down at my coffee table and see a ginger girl looking back at me. And I really wish I could see you putting daddy's shoes on the windowsill. I guess you're showing him what a good joke you can play. It makes me happy to know you're in a forever loving family now, dear Ginger. I hope you all have a lot of wonderful years together. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

You're a very pretty girl Ginger! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Ginger,

What a beautiful pup you are. I love those pretty brown eyes.
    It's funny how you like to rest your head on the table. My girl Maggie
    likes to do that too. I am sooo glad you found a wonderful family.
    You certainly deserve it. Congratulations on being honered today as
    our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses sweet Ginger.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ginger, I hope you enjoyed your special day yesterday! I didn't get a chance to come on and see you until today. Your pictures are wonderful!
    Congrats!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)