Thread: I'm just wondering whats your thought on chaining a dog?

Hybrid View

Few more pics...

I hope your not gonning to respond with negativity because it won't happen

Well I don't like it, but I know you take AWESOME care of your APBTs and do everything for them and still they are a part of your family, Marty. What I don't like is people who get a dog, throw it in the back-yard and chain the dog with no proper shelter, food, or water and no attention what-so-ever. AND I know that's not you! Your pups are beautiful BTW - I LOVE Lil' Bit.. she has always been a favorite of mine.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I know neglect goes on... but not on my watch!

I have to much money/time invested in my dogs, hell there my kids I never had

As in most things, there's a good way and a wrong way. I have always felt sad for dogs that were stuck on chains, unloved and neglected. Yours are obviously neither, and look happy and healthy! We would let our dog out on a chain in the yard, and the chain always reached the door, so they could come in when they wanted. We only ever had one at a time, though, so dog on dog aggression was never an issue.
    I've Been Frosted

I had to laugh at that first picture. While you are hugging and playing with one dog (sorry I don't know their names by sight yet), there is another one in the back just sitting waiting patiently for you to get to him / her.

SITTING WAITING PATIENTLY? Goodness, I just LOOK at one of mine and the rest are up and rushing to me, ha haaa. Patience is not in their vocabulary, here.

I don't like it much, but it is much better than putting them in a cage with no room. It looks like you are taking care of your dog, and giving it lots of love.

By the way, your dog is very beautiful, thanks for posting your very nice pictures of you, and your dog.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I will admit, I won't ever be 100% happy about a dog being chained outside. Never have and never will, it's just the way I am I suppose. But I absolutely CANNOT stand owners who get a dog, throw it on a chain, and leave it to rot in the yard with no food, water, shelter, socialization, training, or love. I can see you are far from that owner though, your babies are absolutely gorgeous and I can tell you love them with all your heart. While I will never approve of the chain, I accept your choice and know you will continue to care for your cuties and that you truely love them. The first picture is so cute.